UFC News and Discussion Thread

Alan Fucking Belcher!

Talk about walking into the Lion's den and punching the biggest Lion in the nuts.

• Like 2

Guest mr. potato head

All that talk about twisters and banana splits made me want ice cream. :(

Great peformance from Belcher though, hopefully he gets a big step up in competition from here and can start making waves in the title picture.

Guest mr. potato head

Between pointing that out and having an intuitive knowledge of all the unusual submissions Belcher was going for, Joe Rogan really had a great night tonight.

Guest mr. potato head

That's a pretty tough argument to make given the presence of Frankie Edgar and Ben Henderson, among others, in the world.

Hendricks won after having mono and bronchitis in the last 3 weeks... Wow.

Belcher... Wow.

I do love me some Diaz though.

Also, the Gaudinot/Lineker fight was great loved it.

But, on a sad note Pat Barry :(

So, Nate Diaz won, no surprise there. Noted Brazilian leg-hating bridge troll Rousimar Paul Harris not winning saddened me, though. :( On the undercard, all the right people won (besides Michael Johnson but he looked way better than last time I saw him).

Also, holy shit that guillotine Diaz slapped on Jim Miller, that was brutal. And then Diaz thanking the entire state of California. Great night of fights.