UFC News and Discussion Thread

With the closure of DREAM as I posted about in the MMA thread the flood gates have opened with DREAM 135 Champion Bibiano Fernandes signing and making his debut at 149 against Roland Delorme.

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012/6/4/3063130/bibiano-fernandes-signs-with-ufc-makes-debut-at-ufc-149

Guest mr. potato head

It's kind of said when the biggest MMA company in Japan closes down and the only name who might move over and become a decent-level player in UFC is Shinya Aoki.

2 weeks ago he's saying he's not ready to come back and fight Kos, but he'll fight Rory? Picking your battles much, BJ?

I like that fight for Rory. It would be a marquee win if he can get it. Even though people are saying Penn's "done". He still has name value.

It well be hilarious when Rory does to Penn what Penn did to Hughes. I look forward to it.

Guest mr. potato head

All these injuries are horrible for UFC business-wise, but it's a clear after-effect of them giving their fighters health insurance. I'd rather see fighters drop out than see them fight hurt.

He's going to become...THE LIE!

Is there a prize or something for being the 10,000,000th person to make that joke?

Yeah, you have to get one of the tattoos we're suggesting to CraigoryHelms over in The Lounge.

IE. you have to get Lesnar's dick sword tattoed on your chest.

He's going to become...THE LIE!

Is there a prize or something for being the 10,000,000th person to make that joke?

Yeah, you have to get one of the tattoos we're suggesting to CraigoryHelms over in The Lounge.

IE. you have to get Lesnar's dick sword tattoed on your chest.

I'll tell you what you can do with Lesnar's dick sword <_<