UFC News and Discussion Thread

On 23/11/2015, 04:27:44, The Iron Forky said:

So that's De La Hoya and Mayweather offering to help her with her boxing. I think she's set.

Good athlete =/= good coach.

• 2 weeks later...

So hyped for the next three days! I'ma watch tonight, then try and go spoiler free until Sunday and watch the rest back to back. Particularly looking forward to Aljamain Sterling vs Johnny Eduardo, Frankie Edgar vs Chad Mendes and every fight on the 194 main card apart from Maia vs Nelson (which will also be awesome, but I suspect by that time, I'll be just wanting the title fights).

Predictions- I've got Conor and Chris Weidman winning. 

I'll be watching today and tomorrow's card on Saturday.. then I go to work Saturday at 9pm. Finish at 5am, get home, and watch 194, especially as I found out it's on free TV so I can watch in HD instead of a shitty stream. :w00t: