EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Can i ask why Lance Storm isn't in the game?

And going along with Gabriel's answer, Lance Storm has gone on record saying his match against Chris Hero was most likely his last match. He doesn't have any plans to return to the ring.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I am not sure if this is a team already but create a team for Luke Gallows and CM Punk called the Straight Edge Society with about 15 EXP.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Should Matt Morgan be considered a split personality gimmick? He keeps referring to himself as two people, since he's the sole holder of the Tag Titles.

As of right now it seems to be his blueprint gimmick that he is so cocky that he is the single TNA Tag Team Champion. So I don't think that could be split-personality for a gimmick which is more of the Black Reign gimmick.

As for the list of workers that Reflecto made,

Maybe delete Joe Don Smith of the game ! 'Cause seroiously , who will hire someone that have ZERO in EVERY stats ? It take place for no reason !

Some people would, just for the challenge of getting a guy with zero in every stat over.

Having said that, though, if it's close to the limit that's been put for stats updates of 5000 [though I personally think, if the game can support 12000, why bother with a 5000 limit, really?], then it is time to start thinking of people to eliminate. As just a beginning list of possible 'chopping block' workers, the first to go should be non-wrestlers, the lower overness the better for the list [under the assumption the really low-over people who are non-wrestler/'retired' would be the most likely to not be needed.]

With that in mind, the list of people who follow these rules [Non-Wrestler, 5 overness and under, not employed by a promotion at beginning of game] looks like:

Alexa Thatcher

Armand Rougeau

Brandon Prophet

Echelon

Fugo Fugo Yumeji

Hiroshi Nagao

Jennidee

Kristy Kiss

Liz Savage

Lupin Matsutani

Melissa Stripes

Private Eye

Shayla

Sofy

Tara Bush

Yoshiaki Yatsu

Moving the cutoff to 10 [same qualifications- Non-Wrestler, Free agents], you add:

AJ Sparkx

Anthony Franco

Bino Gambino

BPA Barry

Brandon Hill

Brian the Guppy

Christine LeMaster

Destiny

Dino Winwood

DJ Skittlez

Dr. Hurtz

Dragonfly

Duke Durrango

Eric Xtreme

Fireangel

Frank Cullen

Fuyuki Takahashi

Gina Marie

Hikaru

Ice Cold

Jacklyn Hyde

Jane Blond

Jimmy Turner

John Howarth

Jolly Roger

KC Blade

Mack Johnson

Mad Mike

Matthias Treu

Mike Sato

Mister Saint Laurent

Raj Ghosh

Rob Dimension

Rush Margera

Ruy Batello

Shinsuke Z Yamagasa

Takashi Uwano

Tatsushi Yamaguchi

The Disciplinarian

Tommy Combat

Tommy Knoxville

From that list, is there anyone who should be kept from it, or should these on the list be first to go?

I eliminated from the list

Alexa Thatcher, Dino Winwood, Melissa Stripes and Mister Saint Laurent should definitely be kept in the game. I would keep DJ Skittles, Dragonfly, Jacklyn Hyde, Jane Blond, Jolly Roger, Mack Johnson, Private Eye, Tara Bush and The Disciplinarian possibly in the game. Most of the others are either retired or bit players.

Black Majic eliminated

I'd also keep Rush, Duke, Bino, Franco and Lupin. For the rest, I'm not sure of.

Also, just a quick question, who IS Keichii Ooba? Worst stats asides from 0-0-0-0 guy, he's free and I've never heard of him, ever. Google and wrestling sites don't have anything on him either. Always sign him in my games, but yeah, is he even real?

This would make the list:

AJ Sparkx

Armand Rougeau

BPA Barry

Brandon Hill

Brandon Prophet

Brian the Guppy

Christine LeMaster

Destiny

Dr. Hurtz

Duke Durrango

Echelon

Eric Xtreme

Fireangel

Frank Cullen

Fugo Fugo Yumeji

Fuyuki Takahashi

Gina Marie

Hikaru

Hiroshi Nagao

Ice Cold

Jennidee

Jimmy Turner

John Howarth

KC Blade

Kristy Kiss

Liz Savage

Mad Mike

Matthias Treu

Raj Ghosh

Rob Dimension

Ruy Batello

Shayla

Shinsuke Z Yamagasa

Sofy

Takashi Uwano

Tatsushi Yamaguchi

Tommy Combat

Tommy Knoxville

Yoshiaki Yatsu

This is after I removed Mike Sato who is/was a K-Dojo trainee under Taka Michinoku.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

You missed some of the people off the list you vouched for there, like Dino, Dragonfly and DJ Skittlez. The only other name from the list I recognize that hasn't been vouched for is Raj Ghosh, who I guess should be kept in as well. The rest on there should probably be removed from the game unless somebody says they should remain.

Jon Moxley won the FIP title last night but he is maxed out on feds (HWA, CZW & DGUSA)

I'd remove him from HWA if he isn't holding their title, and if he is, then DG:USA.

Edited by Black Majik

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Yoshiaki Yatsu deserves to stay in...he's old, but he's a decent name in Japan (Wiki tells me he's a five-time AJPW tag champ) and he's done some MMA for PRIDE.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

You missed some of the people off the list you vouched for there, like Dino, Dragonfly and DJ Skittlez. The only other name from the list I recognize that hasn't been vouched for is Raj Ghosh, who I guess should be kept in as well. The rest on there should probably be removed from the game unless somebody says they should remain.

Jon Moxley won the FIP title last night but he is maxed out on feds (HWA, CZW & DGUSA)

I'd remove him from HWA if he isn't holding their title, and if he is, then DG:USA.

My mistake, I would have imagined that I missed a few names.

I know Rob Dimension works for Steve Corino's 3KW which I believe use to be World-1 but that is all he does.

Jon Moxley is the HWA Champion currently but I am not sure if he should be removed from DG:USA or not because he has been used on every show and pay-per view since his debut at Freedom Fight PPV at least in a manager/bodyguard role for Brian Kendrick. If he was like let's say Super Crazy, Gamma or Pac who have done one show, then I'd agree in letting him be in FIP just to have the champ in the promotion.

Cannonball Grizzly (aka PN News) should be 43, not 40 years old.

His primary finisher (The Broken Record) should be renamed to just Broken Record.

I would also consider ticking menacing. Dude is really big and kinda scary.

I'd also raise his wage from $9,000 to $15,000. He's been in some big promotions over the years (ECW and WCW specifically) and would probably demand more than some of the people around the $9,000-$14,000 level.

Tick trainer for Durango Kid. He was one of the main trainers at the New Japan Inoki Dojo in California.

Tick shooting for Jack Bull. He trained in jiu-jitsu before entering pro wrestling and considered getting into MMA.

Gamma is currently 36 years old, not 31 years old. His birth month should be May, not November. Source: http://dgusa.puroresufan.com/gamma.html

Halcon Negro's finishing move (Second Rope Legdrop) should be changed to top rope or ground (it's currently impact, which makes no sense).

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I am not sure if this is a team already but create a team for Luke Gallows and CM Punk called the Straight Edge Society with about 15 EXP.

Haven't they had like two matches as a team? Seems like an exaggerated number :/

When in doubt, cagematch, which sadly does not have any. I'll settle for 5 because of six-man tags.

Cannonball Grizzly (aka PN News) should be 43, not 40 years old.

His primary finisher (The Broken Record) should be renamed to just Broken Record.

I would also consider ticking menacing. Dude is really big and kinda scary.

I'd also raise his wage from $9,000 to $15,000. He's been in some big promotions over the years (ECW and WCW specifically) and would probably demand more than some of the people around the $9,000-$14,000 level.

The guy spens most of his time in Europe working for low level promotions so i wouldent put him on anything much more than 10,000 because of that, he's not working for big money and tends to not be the main star of shows just another indy guy these days

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Histeria II's finishing moves (both springboard moonsault) should be ground, not impact.

I think one should be ground and the other should be impact. Histeria does various variations of the moonsault.

Psicosis (II), Histeria (II), Maniaco, Monsther and Chucky have all joined CMLL as heel "invaders" so I imagine Rebel would work for Psicosis, Histeria and Maniaco would work. Alebrije and Cujie have also joined CMLL but I think they should be tweeners.

L.A. Par-K has joined AAA as a tweener to feud with the "fake" La Parka. At first it looked like it was gonna happen then L.A. Par-K "left" AAA much like others.

Since people paid attention to the other list [and to make sure things are all set immediately for who the 'top priority' eliminations would be, I took the list for how high it went up [same rules apply: Non-Wrestlers, Free Agents]:

Up to 30 [the backyard peak level, to get everyone set. There seem to be more surefire people to keep upping it to this amount, but I'm just listing the people who fit this rule for possible deletions for space- you guys can work on judging who should stay. (In addition, if people from the previous list who were under 10 were judged worthy to keep, shouldn't they have their overness upped to at least the 11-15 range?]

Alexander Worthington III

Anastacia Rose

Beckie

Delta Lotta Pain

EZ Ryder

Jennifer Bancalum

Lucy Clayden

Mikey Whiplash

President Seska

Adam Booker

Adam Roberts

Brittany Summers