EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Guest The Phenomenal Red

One the WWE Releases:

I'd drop Mickie James' attitude and behavior to 70 due to the Piggy James issues and a recent alleged repeated delaying the tour buses in Europe.

She should not have her attitude and behavior dropped because she was involved in a storyline where it was written that others mocked her weight, even if she had any attitude towards it the storyline was aggressive towards her and any kind of reaction from her because of it is just.

The tour bus issue is this personally i'd drop her slighty because of this but its really one of those things that goes one way or another, she may have had reason, its not something like she made a bad comment or something

Mickie was allegedly showing up drunk to the tour buses when she was late as well. As for the weight gain, she was expected to not gain the weight she did according to management. I think what PWInsider.com wrote about her will be enough of a reason for the drop to 70.

*Mickie James was signed to WWE developmental in 2005 after a run in Ring of Honor. She was brought to the main roster as a Trish Stratus stalker and eventually became one of the company's top babyface females, holding the Women's championship five times and the Divas championship once. As we reported earlier this week in the PWInsider.com Elite section, there was some heat on James for conduct on the European tour as she caused several of the tour buses to be late. There was a feeling among some that given that she had just beaten a bad staph infection and was lucky to return in time for Wrestlemania, she should have been conducting herself a little more professional. Among some of the wrestlers, she was on their "most endangered" list after the tour. There had been heat on and off on her at different times for attitude, which some dismissed to me as jealousy over James' intentions to branch out outside the wrestling world with her education and musical aspirations. There was some unhappiness from the veterans' over her reaction to being moved to Smackdown last year as well. No one could deny her work in the ring and in a lot of ways, her departure is surprising as she had a strong connection with fans. James was actually doing radio appearances today in the Virginia market to promote the Draft, since she lives in the area, so one would think she had no inkling it was coming. She'll have an advantage over many released talents in that she has been using her real name the entire run.

As for Katie Lea Burchill, I'd drop her behavior down 5 points as she had heat with the boys in the past for skipping out on checks at restaurants. This has been talked about several times on PWInsider.com audios.

this is why they should have kept ECW/ third brand for developing so half these guys wouldhave a place

No, I think ECW was straight up dated and needed a drastic change. But as per what MPH said, keep the news talk in the actual news thread and allow this thread to be used for the actual game data suggestions.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

Couple of small notes on a few guys stats:

Zack Sabre Jr. should have an 81 in Technical. He is fantastic in the aspect, one of the finer tech wrestlers in the world currently and anything lower than that would be major underated. His speed could use a bump to 68 and Brawl to 35.

Drew Gulak could also use a tech boost, to around 72. Also, if you haven't already, make him the CZW Wired Champion.

Adam Cole's speed should be around 60, and Tech somewhere between 68 and 72, I'll go with 70 as the happy medium.

Ryan Taylor stats are terrible, when he is a fantastic worker. Make his speed 64 and his tech 69. And brawl to 30. I'd rate him higher, but anything would be better than the 19-48-38 he's got now.

Finally in the stats department, Rich Swann's speed should be around 73.

And three notes related to Tursas:

Tursas's finisher should be Ragnarok, Impact.

Tursas's alter ego is wrong. He wasn't called Klondike, it was Klondike Kremlin. So... change that. :P

Also (and my last note), add an inactive tag team made up of Tursas and Frightmare, called Frightmare and Kremlin. 3EXP.

Bill, I gave you stats for Mark Haskins and Chris Dickinson last month, Will these be in this update? If so Chris Dickinson is 22 not 25 like i stated before

Stats Changes:

Up Davey Richards tech to 84

Lower Charlie Haas's wage to $30000

Roster Changes:

Add Delirious to NOAH (Hes on his second tour now)

Add Davey Richards to NJPW

Add Akira Tozawa to DGUSA as a lower-midcard tweener

I think Christopher Daniels should be a tweener in ROH not a heel

Tag Team Changes:

Up Generation Me's exp to 68

Change Motor City Machine Guns finisher to Made In Detroit (Its there powerbomb/Sliced Bread combo)

Rename the team of Anderson and Bernard to Bad Intentions

Up Appollo 55's exp to 25

Up Two Skinny Black Guy's exp to 20

Add a team with El Generico and Colt Cabana called Generico and Cabana with 2 exp

Make WARRIORS II active

Make Haas and Know inactive

Make Joker and Ricky Reyes inactive

Make The BLK OUT inactive

Staff Changes:

Up Kevin Kellys talent to 74

Event Changes:

Make Violent Tendencies a PPV (They are having another PPV in June but we dont know under what name yet)

Edited by Skins
  • Like 1

OVW roster information plus 2 more WWE rookies

Titus O'Neill (WWE) Age 23(?) Heavyweight. Superstar look. no gimmick

B 65, S 7, T 13, Ch 40, Ov 13, Sell 41, Stiff 65

Big E Langston (WWE) Age 28. Heavyweight. no gimmick.

58 / 11 / 28 / 38 / 11 / 38 / 59

Adam Revolver (OVW) Gimmick High Society

Turn Heel

up charisma to 58, up overness to 31

James the Saved (OVW) Gimmick High Society

Turn Heel

Rename to Ted McNaler

up overness to 34.

Rename Mobile Homers to The Elite

Benjamin the Blessed (OVW) Gimmick Blue Chipper

Rename to Benny Bray

Turn Face

up brawl to 45, up speed to 37, up overness to 23

Andrew laRioux (OVW) Gimmick Blue Chipper

Turn Face

up brawl to 47, up speed to 34, up technical to 41, up stiffness to 40, up overness to 25.

rename The Network OVW to The Future - finisher Future Shock

Eye Candy Ali (OVW)

Rename to Ali.

up brawl to 58.

Shiloh (OVW)

up technical to 57. up overness to 30, charisma to 53

Finishers Frog Splash and 206 (619 influenced)

Elvis Pridemore (OVW) Gimmick Lackey.

Manager of CJ Lane. Sellin 38

brawl 15, speed 0, technical 5.

Nick Nelson (OVW) Gimmick Underdog

up overness to 15, up technical to 48

Joey Barone (OVW) Gimmick Fiery Italian

up speed to 54, up overness to 16, superstar look.

blood relative to Al Barone.

Finisher 1 Neckbreaker

2 Tuff Tony (OVW)

Up speed to 38, technical to 27 -- good second rope moves in OVW

Stable with Cash Flo, Mad Man Pondo, Guido Andretti, Vic The Bruiser

Richard Cranium (OVW)

James Thomas (OVW)

up overness to 28

CJ Lane (OVW)

up brawl to 25, up technical to 16, up overness to 13, up charisma to 43

Epiphany (OVW)

up brawl to 28

Blossom Twins (OVW)

up brawl to 11, up speed to 31, up technical to 17, up overness to 14, up charisma to 45

Josie (OVW)

Demetrius (OVW)

up overness to 21

The Kamikaze Kid (OVW)

up overness to 29

Brent Wellington (OVW)

up brawl to 31, up speed to 61, up technical to 59, up overness to 35

Lowrider (OVW)

Shooting ability.

up brawl to 61, up overness to 31.

turn face

reunite Los Locos with Raul Loco

Jamin Olivencia (OVW)

Fang (OVW)

up speed to 65, up technical to 61, up over to 23

Taryn Shay (OVW)

up brawl to 17, up speed to 8, up technical to 11, up overness to 13, up charisma to 41

Jay Mills (OVW) Gimmick Prima Donna

up brawl to 38, lower speed to 35

Guido Andretti (OVW) Gimmick Bad Ass

up brawl to 55, lower stiffness to 45, up overness to 24, up charisma to 35

Vic the Bruiser (OVW) Gimmick Bad ASs

up brawl to 51, lower stiffness to 39, up overness to 26, up charisma to 38

Turcan Celik (OVW) Gimmick Old School Face

up brawl to 61, up overness to 28, up charisma to 44

Dre Blitz (OVW) Heavyweight

up speed to 63, up over to 18, up charisma to 48

Mike Gable (OVW) Heavyweight. Bad ass.

Age 28. B 47, S 0, T 11, Sell 40, Stiff 45, Ov 12, Ch 28

Scott Hunter (OVW) Lightweight. Blue chipper

Age 21. B 38. S 35. T 48. Ov 11. Ch 46.

Tag Team Rookies with Nick Nelson (Exp. 4)

Jimbo Onoo (OVW) Heavyweight. Legit Athlete

Age 25. B 51. S 0. T 13. Ov 13. Ch 57. Stiff 48

Sergio (OVW)

up speed to 65. overness to 28.

Rename southern Tag Titles to OVW World Tag Titles

Rename OVW Women's Title to OVW Femme Fatale

Sucio (OVW)

turn face.

Kenny Bolin (OVW)

up overness to 48 (high rating radio show)

From OVW remove from roster

A.J.B.

Apoc

Bailey Parker

Jessica Cheyanne

Johnny Punch

Mike Mondo

Rob Conway

Rudy Switchblade

Solo

Spencer Khrone

Tommy McNaler

U-Gene

Just a quick question, Do you guys not think it would be a better idea to have WWE development workers have there indy/real names, Because FCW change names all the time. Also when people dont use the WWE (Like myself) when these wrestlers get released they still have there FCW names but should really have there indy names (Ex. Kaval - Low-Ki). I think it would be a better idea. Plus you wouldnt have to change there names every month

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Just a quick question, Do you guys not think it would be a better idea to have WWE development workers have there indy/real names, Because FCW change names all the time. Also when people dont use the WWE (Like myself) when these wrestlers get released they still have there FCW names but should really have there indy names (Ex. Kaval - Low-Ki). I think it would be a better idea. Plus you wouldnt have to change there names every month

I disagree because current WWE guys on the main roster that are released still have their WWE names and same for the TNA guys who are not in SHIMMER. With the logic you are talking about, everyone should be under their "indy names." You'd also need to keep track of what indy names are who in FCW which for unknown guys like Eli Cottonwood, Titus O'Neill and Big E Langston.

I'd add Pete Tangelo for Taz's alter egos as he used that in Japan at least once when he fought Masaaki Mochizuki in Mochi's debut.

Chris Dickinson should be added to JAPW as a lower midcarder.

I'd add Mustafa Ali as an alter ego of Prince Mustafa Ali.

Lucha notes:

AAA pulled Jack Evans off of the EVOLVE 3 card to be on their May 1 taping. So he should not be in EVOLVE for now.

Heavy Metal is a technico(face) in AAA.

Rename L.A. Par-K to La Park which is the spelling AAA is using for him. He should also be a heel in AAA.

Marco Corelone(Mark Jindrak) should have booker ticked as he will be the booker for the MTV backed Lucha Libre USA project.

Mascara Dorada and Valiente are in the NJPW Super J Tag Cup. I would put them under a NJPW tour at least for now.

Rain doubles as a female worker in AAA and Alex Koslov's manager.

Valiente should have 70 attitude, he is no-showing CHIKARA King of Trios. He did not return calls to CHIKARA for the show. It is common in Mexico for peopleo no-show right and left for whatever reason.

Tag team notes:

Cuervo and Oz should have 40 exp as The Dark Family have been paired together for years.

Demolition II (Ax & Colley) should have 10 exp as Colley was only a apart of the team for like 3 months.

Dragon Hawk should have 25 exp (trio experience.)

La Sombra and Volador Jr. should have 30 exp (trio experience.)

Maraha Isappa! should have 55 exp (trio experience.)

Mistico and Del Santo should be inactive.

Mistico and La Sombra should be added as a team and have 35 exp (trio experience.)

Mistico and Volador Jr. should be inactive.

Mochizuki and Don Fuji should have 40 exp (trio experience.)

NEW CSC should be inactive.

SpeedMuscle should have 80 exp (trio experience.)

Team AnDrew should be inactive.

Team DDT should be inactive.

Team K-Dojo should be inactive.

WARRIORS should have 25 exp (trio experience.)

WARRIORS II should have 20 exp (trio experience.)

WARRIORS III (Dragon Kid & Genki Horiguchi) should be added with 60 exp (trio experience both in past stables and currently in WARRIORS.)

WARRIORS 5 should have 40 exp (trio experience.)

WORLD-1 (BxB Hulk and Masato Yoshino) should be added with 40 exp (trio experience.)

WORLD-1 II (BxB Hulk and Naruki Doi) should be added with 25 exp (trio experience.)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

I disagree because current WWE guys on the main roster that are released still have their WWE names and same for the TNA guys who are not in SHIMMER. With the logic you are talking about, everyone should be under their "indy names." You'd also need to keep track of what indy names are who in FCW which for unknown guys like Eli Cottonwood, Titus O'Neill and Big E Langston.

I'd add Pete Tangelo for Taz's alter egos as he used that in Japan at least once when he fought Masaaki Mochizuki in Mochi's debut.

Chris Dickinson should be added to JAPW as a lower midcarder.

I'd add Mustafa Ali as an alter ego of Prince Mustafa Ali.

Lucha notes:

AAA pulled Jack Evans off of the EVOLVE 3 card to be on their May 1 taping. So he should not be in EVOLVE for now.

Rename L.A. Par-K to La Park which is the spelling AAA is using for him. He should also be a heel in AAA.

Marco Corelone(Mark Jindrak) should have booker ticked as he will be the booker for the MTV backed Lucha Libre USA project.

Mascara Dorada and Valiente are in the NJPW Super J Tag Cup. I would put them under a NJPW tour at least for now.

Valiente should have 70 attitude, he is no-showing CHIKARA King of Trios. He did not return calls to CHIKARA for the show. It is common in Mexico for peopleo no-show right and left for whatever reason.

Tag team notes:

Cuervo and Oz should have 40 exp as The Dark Family have been paired together for years.

Demolition II (Ax & Colley) should have 10 exp as Colley was only a apart of the team for like 3 months.

Mistico and La Sombra should be added as a team and have 35 exp (trio experience.)

WARRIORS III (Dragon Kid & Genki Horiguchi) should be added with 60 exp (trio experience both in past stables and currently in WARRIORS.)

WORLD-1 (BxB Hulk and Masato Yoshino) should be added with 40 exp (trio experience.)

WORLD-1 II (BxB Hulk and Naruki Doi) should be added with 25 exp (trio experience.)

Since you put it that way then leave it how it is

Tag Team Notes:

F.I.S.T should have 100 exp

F.I.S.T II should have 50 exp

F.I.S.T III should have 50 exp (These guys have been teaming together as a trio and in tag teams for years)

Incoherence should have 35 exp

Incoherence II should have 15 exp

Order of Neo Solar Temple should have 45 exp

Order of Neo Solar Temple II (UltraMantis Black and Delirious) should be added with 10 exp

Order of Neo Solar Temple III (Crossbones and Delirious) should be added with 10 exp

QuackSaw should have 45 exp

Make the Roughnecks inactive and up there exp to 10

Super Smash Brothers exp should be 55

The Colony should have 75 exp

The Colony IV should have 10 exp

The Colony V (Soldier Ant and Green Ant) should be added with 10 exp. There finisher should be Ants Go Marching

The Osirian Portal should have 35 exp

The Unstable should have 30 exp

The Unstable II should have 30 exp

The Unstable III should have 30 exp

Throwbacks should have 7 exp

Da Soul Touchaz should have 20 exp

Da Soul Touchaz II should have 20 exp

Da Soul Touchaz III should have 20 exp

Most of the above need exp boost due to all the trio matches they have had in Chikara

Add a team between Johnny Goodtime and Jerome Robinson called Goodtime and Robinson with 5 exp

Make High Tension inactive

Add these teams as they are appearing at PWG's DDT4:

KAMIKAZE (Akira Tozawa and YAMATO) with 10 exp (They team in a trio sometimes in Dragon Gate)

¡Peligro Abejas! (El Generico and Paul London) with 0 exp

Lost and Taylor (Scott Lost and Chuck Taylor) with 0 exp

Strong and Taylor (Roderick Strong and Ryan Taylor) with 0 exp

Add The Briscoe Brothers to PWG as midcard faces

Edited by Skins

I know its been brought up about Team mexico no showing Chikara's King of Trios but this might need to be brought up

We regret to inform all our fans that Valiente and Turbo will not be appearing as advertised at this weekend's King of Trios 2010. Also affecting the tournament, we regretfully report that CHIKARA is severing all ties with Jorge "Skayde" Rivera effective today.

We share in your extreme disappointment, and be assured that this was not part of our plans in any way, shape or form. Please accept our apologies in the wake of these truly unfortunate circumstances.

Source: http://chikara101.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=335

Maybe add a dislike relationship between Mike Quackenbush and Skayde

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Tag team notes:

Since you put it that way then leave it how it is

Tag Team Notes:

F.I.S.T should have 100 exp

F.I.S.T II should have 50 exp

F.I.S.T III should have 50 exp (These guys have been teaming together as a trio and in tag teams for years)

Incoherence should have 35 exp

Incoherence II should have 15 exp

Order of Neo Solar Temple should have 45 exp

Order of Neo Solar Temple II (UltraMantis Black and Delirious) should be added with 10 exp

Order of Neo Solar Temple III (Crossbones and Delirious) should be added with 10 exp

QuackSaw should have 45 exp

Make the Roughnecks inactive and up there exp to 10

Super Smash Brothers exp should be 55

The Colony should have 75 exp

The Colony IV should have 10 exp

The Colony V (Soldier Ant and Green Ant) should be added with 10 exp. There finisher should be Ants Go Marching

The Osirian Portal should have 35 exp

The Unstable should have 30 exp

The Unstable II should have 30 exp

The Unstable III should have 30 exp

Throwbacks should have 7 exp

Da Soul Touchaz should have 20 exp

Da Soul Touchaz II should have 20 exp

Da Soul Touchaz III should have 20 exp

Most of the above need exp boost due to all the trio matches they have had in Chikara

Add a team between Johnny Goodtime and Jerome Robinson called Goodtime and Robinson with 5 exp

Make High Tension inactive

Add these teams as they are appearing at PWG's DDT4:

KAMIKAZE (Akira Tozawa and YAMATO) with 10 exp (They team in a trio sometimes in Dragon Gate)

Yeah while the names are confusing, I think Bill's current method of just adding the alter egos after a month of use of the name and then renaming them after a few months under the name is fine.

I'd put Tozawa and YAMATO as KAMIKAZE III here's why. Prior to Cyber Kong's return to Dragon Gate, YAMATO and Shingo (Takagi) were the main team from KAMIKAZE.

I'd (if not in the game already) a tag team for Shingo and YAMATO at 40 exp (KAMIKAZE (1)), Shingo and Cyber Kong at 30 exp (KAMIKAZE II) and Akira Tozawa and KAGETORA (KAMIKAE IV)

I agree with the CHIKARA teams updates as well. I'd go back and figure older Dragon Gate and Toryumon teams when time is available for me to do so.

I know its been brought up about Team mexico no showing Chikara's King of Trios but this might need to be brought up

We regret to inform all our fans that Valiente and Turbo will not be appearing as advertised at this weekend's King of Trios 2010. Also affecting the tournament, we regretfully report that CHIKARA is severing all ties with Jorge "Skayde" Rivera effective today.

We share in your extreme disappointment, and be assured that this was not part of our plans in any way, shape or form. Please accept our apologies in the wake of these truly unfortunate circumstances.

Source: http://chikara101.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=335

Maybe add a dislike relationship between Mike Quackenbush and Skayde

I know there's loyalty between the two for the seminars. I'd perhaps leave it as none for now and IF Quacks does a shoot and runs down Skayde in the future for it, I'd add the relationship back in as a dislike or hate depending on how things are said and the way they are.

As for the negative feedback on the posts about Mickie James's attitude suggestions, this is what was said on PWInsdier.com elite audios several times. Don't shoot the messenger about what was said. Maybe 70 for both attitude and behavior are a little too much but she has had previous issues with her backstage attitude according to either the boys or the office for expecting her to be in shape (though she wasn't THAT fat) or having an attitude about being sent to SmackDown because of that on top of getting drunk on the European tour and holding up the buses.

From his Volume 2 DVD i got the impression that the relationship between Quack and Skayde was a little rocky and were getting on for the greater good and i only suggested the relationship to stop Chikara signing him in game

• Like 1

From his Volume 2 DVD i got the impression that the relationship between Quack and Skayde was a little rocky and were getting on for the greater good and i only suggested the relationship to stop Chikara signing him in game

The dislike realationship would stop Chikara signing him? Strange ive never heard of this before. Ive had Paul London go to WWE before even though he has a dislike with Mr. McMahon?

The Future Is Now should have 25 exp

The Future Is Now II should have 30 exp

The Future Is Now III (Jimmy Olsen and Helios) Should be added with 25 exp

The Future Is Now IV (Jimmy Olsen and Jigsaw) Should be added with 10 exp

The Future Is Now V (Helios and Jigsaw) should be added with 10 exp

Der Bruderschaft should have 45 exp

Der Bruderschaft II should have 8 exp

Der Bruderschaft III (Claudio Castagnoli and Turas) Should be added with 5 exp

Der Bruderschaft IV (Ares and Turas) Should be added with 5 exp (Have been having trios matches since the start of the year)

Der Bruderschaft V (Lince Dorado and Tim Donst) should be added with 5 exp

Der Bruderschaft VI (Pinkie Sanchez and Tim Donst) should be added with 5 exp

Der Bruderschaft VII (Lince Dorado and Pinkie Sanchez) should be added with 5 exp

Akuma's Army (Gran Akuma and Brodie Lee) Should be added with 1 exp and made inactive

Team Frightning (Mike Quackenbush and Hallowicked) Should be added with 3 exp

Team Frightning II (Mike Quackenbush and Frightmare) Should be added with 3 exp

Roughnecks II (Brodie Lee and Eddie Kingston) should be added with 10 exp and made inactive

Roughnecks III (Eddie Kingston and Grizzly Redwood) should be added with 10 exp and made inactive

2.0's exp should be 60

World-1 III (Naruki Doi and Pac) should be added with 10 exp

World-1 IV (Masato Yoshino and Pac) should be added with 10 exp

WARRIORS IV (Gamma and Dragon Kid) Should be added with 10 exp

Team Lightning (Jigsaw and Hallowicked) should be added with 2 exp

Remove Grizzly Redwood from Chikara

Make Eddie Kingston a face in Chikara

EDIT:

Remove Juventud Guerrera from Toryumon

Remove Ryo Saito from the WARRIORS stable

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

With Money in the Bank as a title, I think the Rey de Reyes Mexican tournament title should be added.

Rey de Reyes (AAA's annual tournament ala King of the ring): Chessman is the current winner and prestige should be about 35 as I think the AAA World title is currently 40.

The title was defended as a title at several points in the past.

Add CHIKARA Sekigun as a stable in DGUSA with Mike Quackenbush (Leader), Jigsaw and Hallowicked

The American Wolves exp should be 35

The Kings Of Wrestling's exp should be 50

House Of Truth's exp should be 25

Dark City Fight Club exp should be 30

Up In Smoke's exp should be 100 (They have been team for 7 or 8 years give or take)

Make Real American Heros inactive

The Embassy should have 20 exp

The Embassy II (Erick Stevens and Joey Ryan) Should be added with 5 exp

Lower Jimmy Raves wage to $20000

Remove Tommy Dreamer from EVOLVE, He has only appeared once

Add Dave Prazak to AAW as a manager

Add The F1RST Family as a stable in AAW with Arik Cannon (Leader), Darin Corbin and Ryan Cruz. Also Dave Prazak as Arik Cannon manager

Add Austin Creed to NJPW

Edited by Skins

Lucha notes:

I disagree, he's only working a couple of dates there and as soon as Triplemania is over he is (supposedly) heading out again.

I'd say we keep it as it is right now.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

FIP Southern Stampede results:

- Caleb Konley defeated Ronnie the Red, Craig Classic, Johnny Vandal, Sugar Dunkerton, and STIGMA to earn the final spot in the ‘Rumble’ match

- Jon Moxley and Roderick Strong win the ‘Rumble’ match to meet for the FIP World Heavyweight Title (Order of Elimination: Chasyn Rance; TJP; Jon Davis; Kory Chavis; Jigsaw; Brad Allen; Rhett Titus; Bruce Santee; Caleb Konley; Erick Stevens)

- TJP defeated Chasyn Rance

- Dark City Fight Club (Jon Davis and Kory Chavis) defeated Osirian Portal (Amasis and Ophidian)

- Brad Allen defeated Jigsaw to retain the Florida Heritage Title

- Rhett Titus defeated Bruce Santee

- Erick Stevens defeated Caleb Konley

- British Lions (Tommy Taylor and Chris Gray) defeated 2 Fast 2 Furious (Nooie Lee and Jerrelle Clark) to retain the FIP Tag Titles

- Jon Moxley defeated Roderick Strong to become the new FIP World Heavyweight Champion.

Add Sugar Dunkerton and STIGMA to FIP. If Amasis and Opidian have not worked JAPW in sometime, I'd add them too.

King of Trios Spoiler

Any of the Der Bruderschaft involving a combo of Ares, Turas & Castagnoli could have Ragnarok as a finishing move since they used it as a trio move at KoT, its a sort of assisted flip that lands the opponent on their back after being held like a cross, it is a trio move but could pass as a tag finisher over nothing