Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

I have been playing this game for roughly 10 hours, probably 9 and a half since I had dinner for half an hour. Still, fucking haven't played a game this much since ME2. And I just started the single player campaign about an hour and a half ago.

So yeah TKz, tiz amazing.

One of the earlier missions (like...first two or three)

The one where you race the Ms. McFarlen

....twice I ran my horse off a cliff.

I did that too! There's a real twisty section just over half way through - he jumped the fence and then tried to jump over this little block of hill and ended up popping up 10 feet the air before coming down.

And breaking horses ain't so bad - just a balance mini-game.

I gave this game a rent, since I had a free game rental this month... awesome, awesome game. Once I get moved into my new place, I'll be picking up a copy to own.

Only thing that bothered me about Freeroam (minus Rocksta/Fitzy/ect... stealing/killing my horse) was not being able to customize your charatcer. I want an asian zombie wearing a cowboy hat, dammit.

Also? Don't try to knife fight a cougar.

Only thing that bothered me about Freeroam (minus Rocksta/Fitzy/ect... stealing/killing my horse) was not being able to customize your charatcer. I want an asian zombie wearing a cowboy hat, dammit.

Also? Don't try to knife fight a cougar.

That's actually some pretty good life advice.