Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

So I was thinking of getting it for PS3...but now I'm thinkin 360...what are the majority of you getting it for

I'm having fun so far. Free roam with random people=being shot every 2 seconds. You can't skin things in free roam and if there are lassos, I haven't found them yet :(

Single player so far has been good, I'm just trying to advance far enough to get a lasso, then I'm going to start dragging people behind my horse or tying them up and leaving them on train tracks or pushing them off cliffs.

I'm having fun so far. Free roam with random people=being shot every 2 seconds. You can't skin things in free roam and if there are lassos, I haven't found them yet :(

Single player so far has been good, I'm just trying to advance far enough to get a lasso, then I'm going to start dragging people behind my horse or tying them up and leaving them on train tracks or pushing them off cliffs.

Yeah, free roaming with random people is usually not a good idea. Being able to raid big cities with a posse online sounds f'n awesome though :wub: I wonder if you can hang people.... :pervert:

Whoa whoa whoa... people use GameFAQs forums? I mean this in the nicest way, but if you're stupid enough to go to that hellhole for anything other than the actual FAQs, you deserve bad things to happen to you >_>

Also, I completed RE5 on Pro difficulty and, as discussed with Baddar, will be getting this on PS3 as soon as I can for anyone interested in playing with me. I say we call our posse "Mal Reynolds and The Fireflies" :shifty: