Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

How much do we actually know about Online Co-Op, anyway? Will there be like, Team Deathmatch and so on or will it be more about Missions that you complete with your team?

A system similar to Borderlands where players jump in your game would be cool as fuck for a game like this.

How much do we actually know about Online Co-Op, anyway? Will there be like, Team Deathmatch and so on or will it be more about Missions that you complete with your team?

A system similar to Borderlands where players jump in your game would be cool as fuck for a game like this.

Front page!!! :shifty:

There will be Team Deathmatch, FFA, a capture the flag type thing, Gold Rush....and free roam where you can do whatever with your posse.

To be fair, how much of our game time is going to be spent outside fucking around in Free Roam?

2% We'll check it out day one and then probably never touch it again.

Unless it plays better than GTA's shitty Vs game types did, then I might be interested in playing more.

So a couple of my best friends have been sporting massive erections for weeks talking about this game. After looking at some of the videos and reading about the features, I may have to give it a try. I'm not QUITE as pumped as they are, but the setting and gameplay both seem like something I can get into.