Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

I saw a list earlier of people getting this for PS3 and Xbox 360.

Add me to the people grabbing this on the PS3. Rawk.

Well gosh, now that makes like 3 of us!

So much for me and Benji being Butch and Sundance. sad.gif

Awesome. wub.gif

This game can't get here soon enough. I'm seriously not interested in any of my other games just because I keep thinking of how awesome this should hopefully be. Even if it doesn't live up to the hype, a Sandbox western should still be pretty fucking great.

My main worry is that there'll probably be a lack of diversity when it comes to weapons. I mean, it's not like GTA where you'll get the Snipers, Mini-Guns, Sub Machine Guns, Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher etc. and the fact that it might get annoying how long it takes to ride everywhere. I'm sure it'll be awesome at first, but eventually there's going to reach a point where you're no longer wowed just by riding around and you have to make it all the way across the map to get to where you are.

I read there is like a quick travel thing if you camp for the night or something. Not exactly sure but I read you dont have to ride everywhere if you dont want to.

There's like Ruki/possibly LL/Fitzy/Maxx/Ollie/Ellis/me/tons of other 360 EWBers.

Though I am considering swerving everyone and going PS3 :o

You ride with the PS3 gang, you'll be riding with Billy The Kid.

You ride with the 360 fella's, you'll be riding with a ginger.

• Like 1

I dunno though. Meacon, Liam, Benji, Eddie and TKz? I can pretty much guarantee a stress free time with those guys, since they won't bitch about how fat and ginger they are, and they won't imagine stuff happening.

• Like 1