Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

• Admin

There's no doubt that he is being made into a scapegoat here. Yes what he said was not right, but Sky have to be made to look like they are doing the right thing and unfortunately for him, Andy Gray was set up to fall. I have no doubt that banter such as theirs goes on in dressing rooms up-and-down the land, despite what Rio fucking Ferdinand may want us to think.

• Admin

This Andy Gray sacking is pathetic.

ALL of the female Sky Sports News presenters are eye-candy, that's real sexism. Not the banter that Andy Gray and Keys were having.

Claire Tomlinson is not eye candy :puke:

• Like 1

Rumours flying around all over the internet and local papers in the north that Vincent Kennedy McMahon is in talks to buy Newcastle ... this is the greatest rumour I have ever heard and I'm going to be devastated when it doesn't happen. =(

This Andy Gray sacking is pathetic.

ALL of the female Sky Sports News presenters are eye-candy, that's real sexism. Not the banter that Andy Gray and Keys were having.

Claire Tomlinson is not eye candy :puke:

Bryan Robson disagrees.

Possibly a harsh sacking, but there really is no excuse for it, and 'I didn't think the camera was on' barely qualifies as an excuse anyway. Regardless I'm not exactly gutted, the mans a clown. Does this mean us Virgin Media viewers might get the first half of Spanish games on a Sunday, rather than inane ramblings about nothing?

Rumours flying around all over the internet and local papers in the north that Vincent Kennedy McMahon is in talks to buy Newcastle ... this is the greatest rumour I have ever heard and I'm going to be devastated when it doesn't happen. =(

Ditto. As a WWE fan with a season ticket at SJP I don't think I've ever been more keen for a rumour to be true. Austin for assistant manager?

Edit: Thrillho, Tamas Kadar agrees with you, the lookalikie was in the program a few months back!

Edited by Colly

I read that last week on a Sunderland forum but I thought they were just taking the mickey out of Newcastle fans. :S

United team for tonight; VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Scholes, Gibson, Fletcher, Nani, Rooney, Berbatov.

Scholes is back :w00t: I thought Fergie might give Owen a start, he's obviously taking no chances.

Charlie Adam starts for Blackpool too

Edited by Jordan

If Vince bought Newcastle, I would 100% support the team and can only imagine the craziness that would ensue.

In all seriousness, if there's any part of that rumour that becomes true, be afraid. XFL proves Vince McMahon only truly understands one form of entertainment.