The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen

Toe

Oh come on, surely Mario Bros. and Street Fighter fit neatly into "so bad it's good" territory. In the former you've got a completely and laughably batshit crazy picture that somehow manages to take this tale of a mushroom-and-flower-eating plumber who travels to a world of evil winged turtles, Buzzy Beetles, and flying spectacled cloud-riding monsters that throw spiked shelled monsters to the ground... somehow they started from that premise and managed to make it even stranger.

Probably the nicest thing ever said about that movie. When you put it like that, it almost sounds enjoyable.

I'm going to go on record as actually liking the Mario Bros. movie. It's just... it's so weird. It has a fungus ex machina for christ's sake. and it blows things up. And Dennis Hopper and Bob Hoskins have this glorious look of "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE!?" for pretty much the entire flick. It's magical.

Oh come on, surely Mario Bros. and Street Fighter fit neatly into "so bad it's good" territory. In the former you've got a completely and laughably batshit crazy picture that somehow manages to take this tale of a mushroom-and-flower-eating plumber who travels to a world of evil winged turtles, Buzzy Beetles, and flying spectacled cloud-riding monsters that throw spiked shelled monsters to the ground... somehow they started from that premise and managed to make it even stranger.

Probably the nicest thing ever said about that movie. When you put it like that, it almost sounds enjoyable.

Street Fighter was always a guilty pleasure for me though.

And while we're talking about awful video game adaptations, Double Dragon, anyone?

Street Fighter is a so bad it's good movie, while SMB was just shit.

And Zero, all I can say is touche. I totally forgot about Double Dragon >_< .

God that movie was bad....:(

Leslie Nielsen is the comedy equivalent of Jason Statham. Even when he's in something bad (and knows it) he'll still play it balls-to-the-wall and put in a performance.

He was even great in the documentary that Boards of Canada sampled. It also makes the music listening experience weird... "Yeah man, Boards of Canada...this is so chilled out....so, man, so great....so....what? Is that Leslie Nielsen talking about fauna?"

If we are talking "so bad it's good" than Maneater starring Gary Busey. Check it out. It's BAD.

If we are talking about movies that are actually bad than Master of Disguise. It failed on every level - acting, directing, dialogue and visuals. Awful all around.