Fifa 11

HailtotheYo

Sounds good. I wouldn't have bothered with it this year had it been premium content, I got enough use out of last years. But if it's free, cool. I got into it again last month when I was achievement hunting. Got quite fond of my bronze team.

Wow, this game is frustrating as all fuck.

The gap between semi-pro and pro is too big as well. The one thing I do have to say, is that the difficult (for me) nature of the game is giving me a rather real Arsenal simulation (Diaby is shit on the ball, RVP falls down every other time he touches the ball, Arshavin has a flash or two of brilliance each game, Fabregas controls the ball only to have whomever he sends the outlet to shit the bed, and Almunia eats ass and has directly lost me 6pts in my first 10 games) ...

That said, I would like to be able to get more than one real shot per match, especially when playing teams bottom of the table, or shit teams in the League Cup. Hell, even on through balls that are clear breaks there's always a toe poke or a miraculous recovery from the defender that fucks it up, always. Even Walcott can't get seperation 99% of the time.

The gap between semi-pro and pro is really weird. It's like, on semi-pro, your team actually knows how to play football, when to make passes, take shots etc, but the difficulty is reduced by having the opposing team be as shit as possible. I've had goals where I'm going towards the penalty box, not sprinting, just normal pace, straight down the centre, and the defenders not only back away from me, but actually open up to give me a clear shot on goal. While on Pro difficulty, your team are pants on head retarded. Instead of having your team play the same, and the opponents increasing in difficulty levels, it just seems to make things hard by making your own teammates more dumb.

Anyone any idea why my game would start scraping? =/ There are a few scrapes on Fifa already. Nobody else has played it other than myself. I haven't dropped it - simply took it out of its case (it was perfectly fine) and into the machine. Took a look at it and there are a few marks. Would leaving it in the X-Box after I have turned it off do this? =/

Anyone any idea why my game would start scraping? =/ There are a few scrapes on Fifa already. Nobody else has played it other than myself. I haven't dropped it - simply took it out of its case (it was perfectly fine) and into the machine. Took a look at it and there are a few marks. Would leaving it in the X-Box after I have turned it off do this? =/

Shouldn't think leaving it in after playing would do it. The only thing I can think of is moving the console while the game is inside, whether it's on or not. Never move the console with a disc in there, done it a few times and it's caused quite a few scratches for some reason.

Shouldn't think leaving it in after playing would do it. The only thing I can think of is moving the console while the game is inside, whether it's on or not. Never move the console with a disc in there, done it a few times and it's caused quite a few scratches for some reason.

Yeah, was reading about that. I never move the console, keep it upright all the time.

Play the game on legendary, fags. Once you get a goal, the smaller teams open up. And make sure you're using semi-assisted shooting - assisted is gash. Always has been.

Yeah, the guy was pissed off at the difficulty on Professional, but he'll LOVE Legendary.

Add me on Nalareg too, message me whenever I'm on, I'll play you.

Ditto on how frustrating it is difficulty wise. I play on Legendary, so I'm not one of Baddar's "fags", but I still find incredibly tough to break defences down. I've hit a rough patch online too, lost 3 on the trot. :(

Played anything else since? Check if any of your other discs are scratching too.

Hmm, just checked Red Dead Redemption and it has similar small scrapes. Which makes it look like it is the actual X-Box. I've had this for a few years. It's always been looked after well, has always been in the same position since I got it. I doubt X-Box would be interested in fixing it, probably because the warranty has long expired. Any idea, Baddar?