Fifa 11

HailtotheYo

Quitters piss me off so much for the achievements. I've done the play 5 consecutive without losing and people would quit about the 3rd/4th game so then you've gotta do another 5 :(

Still wondering when EA will get a patch out to fix half the stuff though seen as though they've noted some of the problems the game has.

Meh, I'm good at the game, what can I say? :D

I'm 9-1 online since the reset happened and currently in the top 300 in Ireland. I really want to break the Top 100 soon and stay there. I'm ignoring the world rankings because everyone near the top are all cheating bastards anyway, so there's really no point.

I don't know if I speak for everyone because I don't really know what everyone thinks of you.

But speaking for myself, I don't really care how good you are or think you are, nor can I think of anyone possibly wandering through this thread who will pat you on the head for it. Unless your mother browses EWB.

In terms of what you can say? Preferably nothing. Or if you really insist on saying something you could save everyone the trouble of inferring that you are an arrogant dunce and just preface your post with it.

Edited by rocksta

Just lol'd. Well said.

Why are people online always either Utd, Madrid or Barcelona. It gets so boring. Kind of puts me off playing a lot of the time. I haven't given the custom chants/music a go yet, is it worth it being on Xbox?

Lastly, why does Martin Tyler always refer to Sebastien Squallaci as 'Sebastien Englehart'?? Very annoying!!

When creating a custom session, set it to a certain star rating so you don't have to play them ...or carry on as normal but leave before you select your team and try again. The annoying thing isn't the fact they play as the big teams, but more that it's the guys who use them ALWAYS end up being the type to quit on you when things aren't going their way.

Meh, I'm good at the game, what can I say? :D

I'm 9-1 online since the reset happened and currently in the top 300 in Ireland. I really want to break the Top 100 soon and stay there. I'm ignoring the world rankings because everyone near the top are all cheating bastards anyway, so there's really no point.

I don't know if I speak for everyone because I don't really know what everyone thinks of you.

But speaking for myself, I don't really care how good you are or think you are, nor can I think of anyone possibly wandering through this thread who will pat you on the head for it. Unless your mother browses EWB.

In terms of what you can say? Preferably nothing. Or if you really insist on saying something you could save everyone the trouble of inferring that you are an arrogant dunce and just preface your post with it.

Uhm OK dude. Me bangin' on about how good I am at FIFA is almost self-parody at this point dating back to FIFA 09, but if you percieve it as being arrogant/cocky then go ahead and continue doing so. I was just updating how I'm doing in the game like everyone else is and you clearly mis-interperted the clearly tongue-in-cheek comment at the begining. Meh, I'll move on anyway, nothing to get worked up about, nothing against you for feeling that way.

I love it when your online record gets cleared. I was a nice won 8 and lost 1 online, I don't play for a few days and go to have a session, my ranking points were on the board in the friends ranking list behind the main menu, I play one game, BAAAAM, I'm 0-1. After a nightmare day, I'm 5-8, gay.

The flag exploit is basically where users set their location to one of the obscure countries like Nevis ansd St Kitts that featured a small flag when you looked at your profile opposed to the regular sized one. This glitch somehow fooled the game into giving you double skill points for winning and even some for losing. It hasn't done much to help the cheating, most of the Top 100 are just boosting now, so you can't really stop them entirely.

Just played my first two games online. First game I was Chelsea against Real Madrid. The cunt was up 1-0, I equalised straight after. Scored in the 88th minute and again in the 90th to win 3-1. The twat quit. >_>

Won the second game as well. He was Celtic, so I went with Rangers. Scored an absolute beauty in off the post.

Anyone here up for a few games later?

Edited by ONO

Played this on my mate's 360 the other day, can't wait to get a PS3 and spend all my days wasting away on this. I need to improve my Arsenal-esque tendency of passing the ball around wonderfully until hitting a forcefield just outside the box. Glad to see my tactic of through-balling from an attacking free kick still works a treat though.

• 2 weeks later...