2010/2011 UEFA Champions League

EddieG

Well that was a drab game, an excellent point for Rangers but if that's the limit of their ambition then they're not getting out of the group stage.

Oh come on. They're a Scottish team with no money playing away against Manchester United. What did you really expect?

I think they did well. And on recent form, Man Utd might have to start worrying about not getting out of the group stage as well.

I'm not worried about not getting out the group, that would require Rangers to win a match at some point and I can't imagine us losing to the Turkish team. The matches against Valencia will be the keys ones for us.

Ancelotti has named his team for tomorrow night early...

Cech

Bane - Alex - Terry - Zhirkov

Essien - Mikel - Yossi

Sturridge - Anelka - Malouda

Not much of a surprise given that Drogba is suspended (as is traditional :shifty:), and Lampard and Cole didn't travel. About the only real 'decisions' there are Sturridge over Kalou and Benayoun over Ramires. But yay for Sturridge and Zhirkov getting starts.

I'm not worried about not getting out the group, that would require Rangers to win a match at some point and I can't imagine us losing to the Turkish team. The matches against Valencia will be the keys ones for us.

The arrogance of the Manchester United fan. I bet you were expecting an easy ride tonight as well. You know, if anything, Rangers should have had a penalty.

I don't understand what anyone else expected Rangers to do... of course Manchester United fans would rather that Rangers attacked a little more because they might have nicked a win <_<

I fully expect them to use this tactic on the reverse fixture because two points from a possible 6 is a LOT better than 0 points from a possible 6

It also didn't help that Fergie chose the United B team to play <_<

The arrogance of the Manchester United fan. I bet you were expecting an easy ride tonight as well. You know, if anything, Rangers should have had a penalty.

Hardly arrogance, the Turkish side were thumped at home by Valencia, we should be capable of beating them, although I suspect the likes of Nani, Evra, Berbatov and Scholes will be involved after that performance.

A penalty? Give over it was minimal contact with the Rangers player running the total opposite direction to goal! Probably wanted to get back to defend some more...

Also it was very easy we just didn't score, Rangers did nothing of note all game. But that's understandable and fair play 1 point is better than 0 points.

Edited by Sam