2010/2011 UEFA Champions League

EddieG

I was hoping and praying he wouldn't take it - he was putting needless pressure on his shoulders by doing so.

Score, and he gets the whole ''you're expected to, now do the same from open play...,''miss, and the media rip him apart claiming his head isn't right.

My mate said the other day, he'd seen the white Pele. So I asked, who is he?

...He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney!

:shifty:

• Like 1

"SAF praises Rooney for his courage in taking penalty"

I'm sorry, did Wayne suffer some penalty-related trauma I'm not aware of? :shifty: He was just doing his bloody job.

Penophobia. He'll be calling them pelanties soon. Its a terrible syndrome that really needs attention drawn to it, Waddles been suffering for years but theres no awareness or funding going towards it.

A silly punishment for a silly offence.

I still cannot comprehend how they can create an additional offence out of getting yourself sent off and possibly retain any credibility. Will they start investigating other players who maybe-possibly-on-purpose pick up a yellow card and thereby reach their limit at a convenient time? Mmmm no, think not.

Stick that one in the locker alongside the (lol) 'crackdown' on Eduardo's dive.