2010/2011 Europa League

EddieG

Bollocks to you, Pesci.

The majority of you are fine, but there's a lot of United fans on the board and a fair few seem to be fucking idiots.

And I'd wager Liverpool seem to be just as hated as United on this board if not more. There don't seem to be any non-Liverpool fans who ever want us to win. I get why (though I haven't really met any of the "this is our year!" crew in person, I guess that's probably a side effect of living nowhere near Liverpool :shifty:), it's just an observation.

Edited by Pesci

It's funny too since I don't ever recall the Liverpool fans on EWB being that bad. At least I don't think any of us have been. When I think of people who are annoying in football debates its usually certain Utd. fans and that Villa fan? ORO?

Bollocks to you, Pesci.

The majority of you are fine, but there's a lot of United fans on the board and a fair few seem to be fucking idiots.

And I'd wager Liverpool seem to be just as hated as United on this board if not more. There don't seem to be any non-Liverpool fans who ever want us to win. I get why (though I haven't really met any of the "this is our year!" crew in person, I guess that's probably a side effect of living nowhere near Liverpool :shifty:), it's just an observation.

Oh don't worry, the this is our year crew are only a small minority. Still get a few of the retards scattered around the area though who'll sometimes shout out stuff like "Jovanovic looks like the jolly green giant on acid" when your at the match sad times :(

Edited by davidmarrio

It's funny too since I don't ever recall the Liverpool fans on EWB being that bad. At least I don't think any of us have been. When I think of people who are annoying in football debates its usually certain Utd. fans and that Villa fan? ORO?

ONO

And god damn it guys, King Kenny is gonna save us, THIS IS OUR YEAR!

It's always 'us against the world' for both United and Liverpool fans, it's the success that usually brings the hatred. I also get similar treatment for supporting Wigan in rugby, they were the best team in the world throughout the 80s and early 90s and garnered alot of hatred from that that still sticks today

But I don't see no harm when someone, like me yesterday, has a little joke when both our biggest rivals lose in the same night. You lot will only do the same if we get a similar result at Marseille next week so it's all good! (but we won't lost because we are the fuckin best dammit! :w00t:) :shifty:

There don't seem to be any non-Liverpool fans who ever want us to win.

I want you to win, just not as often as Spurs.

I wanted you to win too, I just might have raised a smile had Hugo Viana launched a two footer on Carroll.

I think its just a fact that some 'fans', usually Sky Sports folk who don't even go to their own clubs games, will cynically hate other fans on the internet, the likes of BBCs 606 messageboards are full of examples. This place is usually pretty decent with the exception of ONO.

City kick-off in 10, they have it all to do against Kiev after losing 2-0 over there. I can see this one going all the way, gonna predict City 2-0 and then go through on pens.

I expect Liverpool to go through easily later, an early goal is key though. Prediction 3-0 Liverpool.

That referee in the City game was the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

This. It was a fucking disgrace

At least Rangers are losing. Hopefully they will get the shit beat out of them ahead of this weekend

Well put simply, the referee couldn't keep his whistle out of his mouth. Every time Kiev pushed men forward and we got the ball back, they flopped. With most referees, you would see those sort of free kicks given a couple of times until they think "Oh, this little cunt is having me on", to which said free kicks would not be awarded.

I'm not defending Balotelli though, because he's a cunt. I hope the whole squad Nexus'd him after the match.

Also:

I REALLY hope to God that this was a joke.

• Like 2

Shocking. I thought Liverpool would at least score, I think they have alot to learn on how to play and service Carroll, they should sign Joey Barton, he was pretty good at it.

That is fucking fantastic. Balotelli is a tit.

Good to see Rangers go out as well. Maybe people will finally wisen up and see how shit Smith and his defensive tactics are.