Football Manager 2011

Dan

I'd be up for one too. but like Baddar said, it'll be hard keeping people interested.

In my Umedalens game...

After an abysmal pre-season (losing all matches) I got off to a flying start to the season proper. 3 wins from 4 and an away loss puts me 2nd place (alphabetically <_<).

With me aiming for a mid table finish and other managers telling me I'll struggle to fight relegation, I have a lot to prove.

You would presumably want to give all your players teams that are as close to direct rivals as possible (or at least roughly at the same level in the same league) to keep it competative, though. Otherwise if you have one guy playing in the Conference North on his own whilst everyone else is in the Championship, he'd probably grow tired of playing what is effectively a single-player game but with added lag...

A highly complicated idea but using the editor could add to it. A custom EWB league game? Perhaps Custom teams, with quite a lot of money to give each team a chance of building a squad each?

Dear Mr Assistant Manager,

I appreciate your concerns regarding the poor form of our goalkeeper, Tobias Skarberg.

Though you may feel he has severely under performed, personnally I believe that only conceding 2 goals in 6 matches (One of which was from the spot)

and having 5 clean sheets since the season began holds him in good stead within the team.

As for your advice of dropping him from the squad, I have taken serious consideration in to it.

I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

Signed

Rocky Feller

A better manager than you

• Like 1

Fans were concerned we drew with Crewe. We're a newly promoted side who are currently unbeaten after 4 games. Granted three of those are draws. But still. :shifty:

Beasting right now with Benfica, 2nd season, won the title last year, going for the CL this year. I have a monster team up front: Neymar and Cardozo as my striker, Ganso as my AMC, Giuliano in the right and Gaitan in the left. It's wonderful

Got Rosicky on a loan too, and was very close of adding Kaka and Gago

Beasting right now with Benfica, 2nd season, won the title last year, going for the CL this year. I have a monster team up front: Neymar and Cardozo as my striker, Ganso as my AMC, Giuliano in the right and Gaitan in the left. It's wonderful

Got Rosicky on a loan too, and was very close of adding Kaka and Gago

• Admin

Not FM11 - but I was playing Liverpool as Spurs today on FM08. Was 4-0 down at HT thanks to a Torres brace, Gerrard, and an Assou-Ekotto own goal. Gave the team a bollocking at half time. 61 mins King heads in from a corner, 4-1. Defoe makes it 4-2 ten minutes later and van der Vaart a few minutes after that makes it a one-goal difference.

90+4 minutes: Aurelio hacks down Lennon, gets sent off, and van der Vaart slams home the penalty, making it 4-4 with the last kick of the game.

Infuckingcredible.

Ah yes. I tried that on '10. I was AFC Liverpool, never really got started.

So far AFC Wimbledon have lost 1 league game in 8 or 9. We're in the play off places. I'm hoping we keep this up. I've not managed back to back promotions for a long time!