Football Manager 2011

Dan

Interesting moves in my game before the start of the 2020/21 season.

Jonjo Shelvey from Stoke to Napoli for £13million

Neil Lennon's time as Celtic manager ends when he goes to manage in Russia.

I reject the Barca job and Carlo Ancelotti gets it.

Wigan go into adminstration and start the Championship season with -10 points.

Liverpool just signed Daniele Urbano, Napoli's young striker who I had tried to sign when I first came to Arsenal. When I managed in Italy he scored about 52 goals in a single season.

It's going to be fun playing against that.

After having transfer budgets of less than £1 mil for the first two seasons, having West Ham finally invest some money for transfers has brought great results. Currently fifth with half of the season gone, with £5 million signing Danny Wellbeck the top scorer in the Premiership. I wish Arjen Robben's wage demands were less as Bayern have strangely put him on the transfer list.

Finally started playing again, got Bradford up into the Championship at the third attempt, won the league with five games to go, Jamil Adam hit 42 league goals in 43 appearances. Just as the season finished Bayern Munich offered me their job, offering me ten times my current wage, a £20 million transfer budget and a squad including Macheda, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Badstuber and a bunch of other big players. Somehow they finished 6th in the Bundesliga, missing out on Europe and obviously saw me as the man to turn things around for them... I told them to knob off. I'll undoubtedly have a horrendous season and get fired by the Bantams for my continuing loyalty. :lol:

I've started the 20/21 season with Arsenal. We're fifth after five games. Lost the Community Shield and the Super Cup, but won our first CL game 3-1 against Roma!

Ten years into this game and I'm only now getting into the champions league proper!

I wouldn't be surprised. :shifty: They went most of the decade with only an FA Cup win.

Then I came in in 2018. Then 2019/20 I win the Premier League, Europa League and FA Cup, this instantly has made me a favorite person along with Eden Hazard and Macheda. Somehow winning Viking's first league title in seventeen years didn't do that. I guess the Arsenal fans were far more starved for glory.

Dietmar Eckstein, a 23 year old trying to break into the first team appealed to me for first team foobtall. So I gave him assurance that if he worked hard he'd get in. So, the next reserve game he scores 4. So I name him on the bench to play Huddersfield in the next league game.

406643720.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1316911502&Signature=gLFtHYANNZtrGJ0zP59ARxLn5fA%3D

Way to go, kid.