Sequels You Want

Benji

Knights of the Old Republic. Fuck this MMO bullshit, I want another KOTOR game, for PS3 this time. And another Star Ocean. One that doesn't suck.

Another Dragon Age is coming, but I really wish they'd release a Gold Edition or something with all the DLC for the first game. I want to play it, but I have 0 interest in spending some £70 on all the DLC.

Knights of the Old Republic. Fuck this MMO bullshit, I want another KOTOR game, for PS3 this time. And another Star Ocean. One that doesn't suck.

Another Dragon Age is coming, but I really wish they'd release a Gold Edition or something with all the DLC for the first game. I want to play it, but I have 0 interest in spending some £70 on all the DLC.

yeah I already echo'ed KOTOR, the 2nd game would of been so much better if they had Bioware do it instead of Obsidian. so much unfinished shit in the game it was crazy.

I don't see any kind of gold edition considering they still release DLC, I'm not sure if the DLC is worth it as I actually haven't touched the Dragon Age DLC, just Mass Eeffect 2.

The only Star Ocean I've played was the most recent one, The Last Hope. Really underrated I thought it was great and would love a sequel.

Shenmue 3. Close the thread. :pervert:

No doubt. We'll never find out where those sailors are otherwise. <_<

How cool would another Road Rash game be? Given gaming's hard-on for old franchises, I'm actually surprised nobody's made a shot at this one. Buy some motorcycle properties, give players every weapon imaginable, and just turn them loose. You could make that game in fifteen minutes.

It would be a perfect Wii game actually, minus the whole Wii only coming out with kid/tween games. But I could definitely see a lot of drunken nights leaning with a Wii controller while piloting a motorcycle, then randomly swinging it towards my side pretending it's a chain and/or billy club.

Shenmue 3. Close the thread. :pervert:

No doubt. We'll never find out where those sailors are otherwise. <_<

How cool would another Road Rash game be? Given gaming's hard-on for old franchises, I'm actually surprised nobody's made a shot at this one. Buy some motorcycle properties, give players every weapon imaginable, and just turn them loose. You could make that game in fifteen minutes.

It would be a perfect Wii game actually, minus the whole Wii only coming out with kid/tween games.

Yeah, those damn kids with their House Of The Living Dead.

EWR 5.0 anyone?cool.gif

Here's the man you want to contact about that.

And that Road Rash footage looks spectacular. Why scrap that? I'm tired of these hyper-realistic racing games where I have to do well in 800 competitions with a shitty car in order to buy one that's decent, and even then I have to make sure I buy the superior PARTS in order to have a shot. Fuck that. I want to headbutt people on motorcycles and knock them out with street signs that I'm for some reason able to grab while driving at 800 miles per hour.

yeah I already echo'ed KOTOR, the 2nd game would of been so much better if they had Bioware do it instead of Obsidian. so much unfinished shit in the game it was crazy.

KOTOR 2 being widely unfinished isn't entirely Obsidian's fault. LucasArts wanted the game out by Christmas '04, so Obsidian only had around a 13-month development cycle for the game. Obsidian even wanted to put a patch out after the game was released to restore a lot of the missing content, but LucasArts blocked its release. Overall, though, i do have to agree if they do eventually make a third Knights game, I would prefer BioWare to do it over Obsidian... however, for the time being, I just want BioWare to get Mass Effect 3 done ASAP. <_<

Eternal Darkness (This game was SO FUCKING AWESOME but got buried under shit like Metroid Prime)

This. A thousand times this. Though to be fair Cursed Mountain on the Wii is sort-of like a spiritual successor to Eternal Darkness in some ways, apparently. Obviously didn't follow the same story but acording to some people the mechanics were similar. Not entirely certain how though... I know you can go crazy in it, that's about it.

Would be pimp if it was remade/sequel'd on a hi-def console though like the PS3 or 360. Love the Wii, but Eternal Darkness feels like it'd benefit from being in hi-def in such a huge way.

Freespace 3. Maybe it was the anti-climatic ending to FS 2 (i.e. The Shivans just pissing off after handing us our asses on a plate the entire time, aside from a small bit where the Collossus kicked ass, including killing the Sathanas before dozens more of the damn things turn up). Damnit I want a final battle and to be able to return to Earth.

Eternal Darkness (This game was SO FUCKING AWESOME but got buried under shit like Metroid Prime)

This. A thousand times this. Though to be fair Cursed Mountain on the Wii is sort-of like a spiritual successor to Eternal Darkness in some ways, apparently. Obviously didn't follow the same story but acording to some people the mechanics were similar. Not entirely certain how though... I know you can go crazy in it, that's about it.

Would be pimp if it was remade/sequel'd on a hi-def console though like the PS3 or 360. Love the Wii, but Eternal Darkness feels like it'd benefit from being in hi-def in such a huge way.

Oh, this too, on so many levels.