Best Pixar film

Liam

Best film made by Pixar?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Pixar film?

• Toy Story
    • A Bug's Life
    • Toy Story 2
    • Monsters Inc.
    • Finding Nemo
    • Cars
    • Ratatouille
    • WALL-E
    • Up
    • Toy Story 3

Up is an amazing film, but I went for the old favourite of Toy Story. I'd put all the Toy Story films and Up above the rest of the list to be honest. Though, I haven't seen Ratatouille or Cars, so I can't pass judgment on them.

Cars and Ratatouille are the only Pixar films I can't watch again because they were just...bleh. Compared to most films they're good, not when you compare them with the other Pixar films though. I voted for Monsters Inc. because it legitimately is one of my favourite films of all time. The amount I celebrate when I heard about the sequel probably only verified that fact. I love Bugs Life, Toy Story 2 and WALL-E though as well, they're all just as strong in my mind.

Finding Nemo for me. Maybe it's because I couldn't distinguish between the Toy Storys, but it's still an absolute epic of a movie and has all the comedy and ggenuine emotion attached to a pixar movie. In the end it came down to this and Up. While Up has the raw emption, I felt Nemo's plot superceeds it massively, so I went with it.

I've actually been working my way through the Pixar films recently ever since I watched TS3 and realised i'd seen like half of them and figured I should see them all. Only one left is Monster's Inc and to a lesser extent A Bug's Life which I saw as a kid and probably should see again but I don't feel drawn to it.

Up, I just love the first 20-30 minutes of it. The rest is good but the beginning is just wonderful, wonderful. The Incredibles I also enjoyed the beginning but the rest sort of became generic super hero fare. Cars, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, they were ok but nothing really stood out. Wall-E did however, loved the interaction between Wall-E and EVE. Not sure which of the 3 TS' is my favourite.

For me it's probably between Up, Wall-E and one of the Toy Story's.

With TS2, I like Buzz's sections with the minor characters like Mr Potato Head and Rex but I'm not overly keen on Woody's stuff, mainly caus Jesse is annoying.

Yeah, that's exactly why TS2 is lowest for me of the TS films.

I voted Up like I said, but TS is on a par for sure. Strangely enough, it looks quite dated nowadays though.

Edited by Liam

Went for Toy Story. Can't believe you left out The Incredibles though. It is 10x better than Ratatouille an 50x better than Cars.

My actual list would look something like this:

1. Toy Story

2. Toy Story 3

3. Up

4. WALL-E

------gapinquality------

5. The Incredibles

6. Finding Nemo

7. Toy Story 2

8. A Bug's Life

9. Monsters, Inc

------massivegapinquality------