Civilization Thread!

Ruki

I go by Revoke as my Alias at the moment.

Don't add people and expect them to know who you are then :P

Shall we say as I did before, about 7/8PM GMT? (seven or eight hours and twenty minutes away from now)

I'm in the EWB group and LUKIE is a common friend <_< While that doesn't make it obvious that it's Plubby - I figured you would at least hazard a guess that you knew *of* me.

EDIT: That time is between 2:30 and 3:30 in the morning for me :(

Well we have a dire issue then Plubby as you have to remember us Americans wish to play also and there is a huge time gap to account for.

You americans got to play last time <_<

About roughly an hour ago is the most accommodating start time I think, as it's early eveningish for me, early afternoon for British folk and early morning without being outlandishly early on the Eastern Coast of North America.

Anyone on a different timescale in North America is awk though <_<

What about Denmark time? Also, I thought this was going to happen next weekend or am I just confused? :wacko:

It can happen next weekend, but I am also free today, so I figured I'd try and get something going.

And Plubby, last time? Last time it was just me and Benji :P

But, I am up and ready to go! How many more hours until Plubby is good? Are other people like SRN, Pizza, Rocksta, etc good to go?

Ideally, we would have a minimum of four....