Civilization Thread!

Ruki

Anyone aware of a good real world stat locations map that focuses on Africa, with a bit of Europe above it or something?

I like playing all the African civs (esp. Songhai) in real world starting locations as you get so much space and luxuries, but playing a whole world size map is too damn big.

I just discovered that BNW changed the domination victory so that you have to control all original capitals, rather than just being the last one in control of your capital. That will make things more arduous :/

Also contemplating turning off Diplo victory. Seems like an increasingly cheap win condition.

I just discovered that BNW changed the domination victory so that you have to control all original capitals, rather than just being the last one in control of your capital. That will make things more arduous :/

Also contemplating turning off Diplo victory. Seems like an increasingly cheap win condition.

Only because you're an increasingly massive bastard! :P

• Like 1

I had basically full control of the delegation after I wiped out Venice's backstabbing, I won the game on Diplo by accident (forgot Spain would give me votes for bringing them back to life) before my intended Science. It's way too easy to eliminate the biggest diplo threat and take full control.