The Scottish Football thread

METALMAN

10 hours ago, Gazz said:

Gerrard's left ballsack has more man management skills and tactical nous than Souness ever had.

Gonna be an awkward post match interview with just his ball talking.

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/05/2018 at 11:32, 9 to 5 said:

Fight me.

Fight you? We've both suffered through that charlatan's management, we should be hugging each other.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, MDK said:

I'm going to take an interest in Scottish fitba this season. Why you ask? Well, in my ongoing quest to annoy @Kaney.

Guess who I am going to support?

Aberdeen will be our biggest rivals this year and have been for the last 4 or 5 so I assume them :shifty:

It finally happened!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44916496

It was the scoreline that the late, great Eric Morecambe always used to joke about but had never come true - until now.

East Fife 4 Forfar 5 was the much-loved comedian's idea of the ultimate tongue-twister for anyone trying to read out the football results.

On Sunday, that result finally happened for the first time in the fixture's history - sort of.

The Scottish League Cup Group B tie between the sides went to penalties after a 1-1 draw. And the score in the shootout? East Fife 4 Forfar 5.

1 minute ago, Kaney said:

Aberdeen will be our biggest rivals this year and have been for the last 4 or 5 so I assume them :shifty:

You know who.

My beloved Rangers won away in Croatia.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44941513

Alfredo Morelos delivered the decisive blow as Rangers earned a precious away victory against NK Osijek.

The striker scored with a deft header to secure a win for Steven Gerrard's side in the Europa League second qualifying round first leg in Croatia.

An industrious display earned Rangers a third clean sheet in three competitive games under their new manager.

Should the Ibrox side prevail on Thursday, either Maribor or Georgian outfit Chikhura Sachkhere lie in wait.

Those sides are tied at 0-0 after the first leg.

@Kaney

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...