Formula One 2010

LUKIE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed for Virgin. I've only done two races so far but it's been really fun. Didn't really pay attention to the settings and so accidentally ended up doing 100% of the Bahrain race. Despite this I still couldn't pull myself away from it. Absolutely epic, all the way through. I eventually finished 18th but it was a hell of a slog.

Second race in Australia (40% this time) was incredible. I have no idea how I ended up finishing 7th but it was really amazing. Lewis Hamilton finished 10th, bizarrely enough, For some reason Liuzzi has finished top six in both races. :huh:

I think the season aim is to finish 20th...it's alright, I was just a bit miffed that they expected me to get into the midfield after 2 races.

Still early days but Red Bull are dominating so far-Vettel must've fucked up somehow in Australia though because he started on pole and finished 14th somehow.

Are there ever retirements in the Grands Prix from the AI? The only one I've had so far was myself in Bahrain when Alguersuari wiped me out.

I think the season aim is to finish 20th...it's alright, I was just a bit miffed that they expected me to get into the midfield after 2 races.

Still early days but Red Bull are dominating so far-Vettel must've fucked up somehow in Australia though because he started on pole and finished 14th somehow.

Are there ever retirements in the Grands Prix from the AI? The only one I've had so far was myself in Bahrain when Alguersuari wiped me out.

Yeah, they do. I've seen a few, most notable was Alonso dicking it into a wall at turn 4 in Australia, I've also seen both HRT's DQed for what I can only assume was not moving over on a blue flag.

GET THE FUCK IN~!

6th at Malaysia in a Virgin on Professional!

Qualified 20th. Took advantage of it pissing it down early on to get up into the points, pitted early as the track started to dry. Was as high as 3rd before the big boys put on dry tyres and then reeled me in.

Every now and then the guy will tell you that you're 5 seconds behind or whatever, but that's the only indication I've seen.

That's balls though.

'Rosberg is five seconds ahead of you'

You mean that Rosberg who's about 50 meters in front of me?

After 2 seasons with Virgin I signed with McLaren.

My Agent says my team mate is Jeson Button and I am #2 driver whereas standings table shows Jenson nowhere and Hamilton as my partner.

I like the game a lot but too much is hard coded. It'd be good if there was chasis development so eg. Ferrari have an off season like in real life. Also it'd be good if other drivers changed teams as I'm sure another team would have snapped up Jeson if that the case.

Every now and then the guy will tell you that you're 5 seconds behind or whatever, but that's the only indication I've seen.

That's balls though.

'Rosberg is five seconds ahead of you'

You mean that Rosberg who's about 50 meters in front of me?

Thats because the game makes up the times and the cars on the track are only there for show. Every car except yours of course. Seriously, over take someone and see how long it takes for the game to update your new position.

Just did Spa... Man that was tough. Started on intermediates, then everyone came in and put on options. I thought, nah fuck that, I'm coming in and putting on hard tyres. Next lap, Webber comes in and changes out of options, cause they were too shit on the track. I am like, hahaha, I'm so smart, winning the race. 5 laps to go, burst a tyre. Pitted, and came 8th.