He was in THAT?

Hellfire

Was watching Branagh's "Much Ado About Nothing" a few months ago and discovered that Robert Sean Leonard (from House) was in it.

Went back and re-watched Dead Poets Society which I hadn't watched since I was in grade eight. Was kind of cool to see that Leonard played Neil Harris.

So I was being forced to watch Dracula 2001 the other day, and right when I'm starting to think "this is shiiiiiit", BANG, Nathan Fillion. It continued to be shiiiiiiit, but it had Nathan Fillion in it.

And Omar Epps, incidentally. But I didn't recognise him for ages. And Gerard Butler obviouisly, who's now played Dracula, Beowulf, King Leonidus of Sparta AND the Phantom of the Opera. Don't mess around with the small meaningless parts or anything mate...

Edited by Farmer Reil

Yep. Oh look, theres Dominic Monaghan from Lord of the Rings. Seem to think he was one of the bigger stars going into it.

Harold Perrineau (probably sic) is yet another John Locke, Romeo + Juliet, 28 Weeks Later and various others.

Harold Perrineau (probably sic) is yet another John Locke, Romeo + Juliet, 28 Weeks Later and various others.

I was distracted for the first two episodes of Lost that I watched as I tried to remember where I'd seen Harold Perrineau before. Turns out I was thinking of The Edge where he gets mauled by a fucking bear.

If I remember correctly, he was one of the Arkham Asylum guards.

Yep. I'm pretty sure he's one the guards there around the time when Bane shows up.

He's one of the two who locks Arnie up in Arkham, later killed by a kiss from Uma Thurman. Turns out there are a few perks to being Arnies mate.

Just remembered another. Leon, the main bobsledder in Cool Runnings gets impaled on a stalactite (or stalagmite. I forget) by Stallone in Cliffhanger. 'No man, I'm not dead. I gotta finish da race!'

The fit, slaggy blonde one from "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist" being the depressed, but cute, puppy fat stage, college roommate of Meadow Soprano in the "Sopranos".

That annoying bitch from those BT adverts was the lovely Felix (who despite being lovely, was not as lovely as Stella :() in "Waking The Dead". She was my favourite pathologist even if she was only around for a season.

Vikram from Corry's now rocking up in Emmerdale...he's nowhere near as awesome. :(

The Countdown Champion guy in that recent episode of "The IT Crowd" was Sean Lock's roommate in the fucking brilliant "15 Storeys High".

Father Gill in "Mad Men" was Kirsten Dunst's brother and main guys best friend in the totally underrated teen comedy "Get Over It"...it also had Sisqo in it. :shifty: He also did a one-off in "The OC"...I honestly never thought I'd see him again. :shifty:

Father Gill in "Mad Men" was Kirsten Dunst's brother and main guys best friend in the totally underrated teen comedy "Get Over It"...it also had Sisqo in it. :shifty: He also did a one-off in "The OC"...I honestly never thought I'd see him again. :shifty:

That's Colin Hanks, aka Tom Hanks' son. Yeah...doubtful you would've seen a short career from him.

That's Colin Hanks, aka Tom Hanks' son. Yeah...doubtful you would've seen a short career from him.

Colin Hanks is definitely another one for me - he did a film called Orange County which I adored when I was younger. Then, he turned up in King Kong as the cameraman and it took three sit-throughs for me to realise it was the same dude. He doesn't even look that different in it, I think it was just the specs that threw me. :P

Just noticed, on an IT-Crowd-related note... Claudia Harrison was in the Friendface episode as one of Jen's old school friends. Thus bringing together two of my biggest TV-character-related crushes EVER, in Jen Barber and Luce from Attachments.

Sucks that it took me like, three watches to realise it was Claudia Harrison. ¬_¬ Apparently she's in Murphy's Law too... gives me a reason to track that down I guess. That's the one with the Irish bloke from that other thing, right? ¬_¬

Talking of IT Crowd, Olly from Green Wing plays the security guard Jen goes on a date with in IT Crowd. Which is probably the first time I've instantly recognised someone from a show I truly loved showing up in another show I truly love without knowing they were in it beforehand. Other than Olivia Coleman, who seems to turn up in anything remotely funny sooner or later.

Edited by Farmer Reil

• 2 weeks later...