He was in THAT?

Hellfire

Yeah, but I bought Wristcutters on the strength of Tom Waits being in it, and him as the devil was a huge selling point personally for Imaginarium - I'm a big fan of his acting, so it wasn't like a "holy shit, it's Tom Waits in a film" moment, it was just that I had no idea he was in that particular film. I'd never even heard of it before the day we watched it, and him showing up was just a little surreal.

Edited by Skummy

After only recently finding out "the sad guy from that episode of Friends" was actually called Jon Lovitz, I noticed him a few weeks ago in Little Nicky, and then yesterday he happens to be in Big.

I also see Casey Sander in everything, who's name I've just had to look up so I didn't have to refer to him as "Tucker's Uncle".

Seth Rogen being in Anchorman. Didn't notice until the 4th/5th time I watched it. It's a good job I love Anchorman, or Seth Rogen would put me off ever watching it again.

And Zac Effron playing a young Simon Tam in Firefly.

Finally, Chris Cooper in just about every film ever made.

Jon Lovitz is, unfortunately, in many things.

And while we're on it, Jon Lovitz, Joe Mantegna and Phil Hartman in the same scene in the Three Amigos. Never noticed that while I was 10...

Also, El Guapo's sidekick played Santi's dad in ace Newcastle United movie Goal!

I caught part of Tombstone a few months ago and I hadn't seen in since before I watched Lost. Totally didn't recognize Locke as the guy from that for the entire time I watched the series.

John Locke is John C McGinlay all over again, he's been in everything...