He was in THAT?

Hellfire

I don't know if it is just me, but I get surprised all the time when I find out an actor I like has been in another show I've watched. I was shocked when I found out that the guy that plays the lead character on Sons of Anarchy was the English roommate from Undeclared. I also just found out that the guy that plays Hardison on Leverage was Voodoo Tatum on Friday Night Lights.

Anyone have any others? I'm sure I'll have more when I look some more.

Joan Holloway from Mad Men also being Saffron from Firefly. It had been long enough since I saw the latter that I didn't immediately recognize Christina Hendricks at all.

Dr Cox being in Seven. Dr Cox being the only thing I've seen McGinley in at all, so he is very much just Dr Cox to me. Seeing him in SWAT get up and swearing like a trooper was a shock, having seen it a couple dozen times before I realised.

Dr Cox being in Seven. Dr Cox being the only thing I've seen McGinley in at all, so he is very much just Dr Cox to me. Seeing him in SWAT get up and swearing like a trooper was a shock, having seen it a couple dozen times before I realised.

Dr Cox is in Platoon as Dr Cox, albeit not as powerful. He was in Identity and Wall Street (avec moustache) as well.

I don't know if it is just me, but I get surprised all the time when I find out an actor I like has been in another show I've watched. I was shocked when I found out that the guy that plays the lead character on Sons of Anarchy was the English roommate from Undeclared. I also just found out that the guy that plays Hardison on Leverage was Voodoo Tatum on Friday Night Lights.

He also played Pete Dunham in Green Street Hooligans.

Jeremy Renner being a vampire that Angel turned in a one-off episode. I was watching it the other month and recognized him immediately.

He also starred in my favorite House MD episode ever, S04E09 'Games', playing Punk Rocker Jimmy Quidd

Dr Cox is in Platoon as Dr Cox, albeit not as powerful. He was in Identity and Wall Street (avec moustache) as well.

He's also in Wild Hogs as a gay police officer and in Any Given Sunday as a sports reporter.

Edited by GhostMachine

He also played Pete Dunham in Green Street Hooligans.

And is also notable for having probably the fakest sounding English accent I've ever heard in a genuine Englishman :shifty:

It grated me to no end in Green Street and Undeclared.

He's also in Wild Hogs as a gay police officer and in Any Given Sunday as a sports reporter.

He was awesome in that.

All this talk about Dr. Cox and no mention of this?

1015_wide.jpg

He was also in Point Break, which I last saw a year ago tomorrow. True story.

• Like 3

All this talk about Dr. Cox and no mention of this?

1015_wide.jpg

He was also in Point Break, which I last saw a year ago tomorrow. True story.

And he was in The Rock.