The FA Cup Thread 2010/2011

DFF

Man Utd vs. Crawley in the Fifth Round.

Honestly, what a fucking draw! A great game to watch for the neutral and the dream draw for Crawley, I'd estimate they'll get about £1million from it, with TV revenue, ticket sales, a merchandise boost, etc.

It's shit being a United fan because I love supporting the underdog, I may secretly be routing for Crawley in the game though :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin
A man who ran on to the pitch after an FA Cup game and punched a Stevenage player has been jailed for 12 weeks and given a six-year ban from grounds.

Robert Fitzgerald, 24, was caught by TV cameras hitting defender Scott Laird at the end of the 3-1 win against Newcastle United on 8 January.

Magistrates in Stevenage heard Fitzgerald's girlfriend had previously been in a relationship with Mr Laird.

Fitzgerald, of Colts Corner, Stevenage, admitted common assault.

In his defence he said Mr Laird had "not treated his former girlfriend correctly".

Fitzgerald also pleaded guilty to entering the field without lawful authority.

Stevenage Magistrates also fined him £100.

So, I was all for supporting lowly Crawley against Manchester United. Then I learned that they are going to be sponsored as a one-off for the game by The Sun.

Now I want Man Utd to rape them senseless mad.gif

So, I was all for supporting lowly Crawley against Manchester United. Then I learned that they are going to be sponsored as a one-off for the game by The Sun.

Now I want Man Utd to rape them senseless mad.gif

I like the 'super secret dossier that Alex Ferguson did not want Crawley to see' that the Sun have leaked. It reveals...

• Attacking full back Fabio likes to get forward.
  • Rookie centre back Chris Smalling doesn't have a lot of experience.
  • United like to attack down the wings.
  • Don't concede an early goal.

Well fuck me, with those revelations, they can't lose, brb, staking my life on Crawley to win 5-0. :shifty:

Bwahahah that is hilarious, going to be a fun game apparently Ryan Tuncliffe,Joshua King and Paul Pogba have been given squad numbers for the game.

Lindegaard

Fabio Brown Smalling O'Shea

Bebe Carrick Gibson Obertan

King Hernandez

That's a line up I'd like to see with Pogba and Ravel Morrison getting some game time as well

Josh King is useless.

Anyway, can't decide who I want to win this one today. On the one hand I am tired of seeing the same teams winning the trophies every year (which means come on Everton and Leyton Orient!) but on the other hand Crawley are everything that non-league is not supposed to be about anymore. Plus...Steve Evans, eugh.