Black Ops

Alright folks on PS3, my name is in my sig. I'm more than down to play with anyone. I work 2 jobs so my schedule's a bit sporadic, but throw a time out there (or just add me as a friend) and we'll try playing together. I prefer Team Deathmatch to all other game modes, as I assume most do.

I did like Hardline, but I found I got more kills with Ghost, which caused more killstreaks, which meant I didn't need one less kill to get my killstreak, plus it got my kill ratio up.

Speaking of Ghost, how on earth do you unlock ghost pro? Do I need to use SAM turrets to shoot down choppers to unlock the last of the three challenges? I've lost count of how many choppers I've shot down with my missile launcher >_>

I did like Hardline, but I found I got more kills with Ghost, which caused more killstreaks, which meant I didn't need one less kill to get my killstreak, plus it got my kill ratio up.

Speaking of Ghost, how on earth do you unlock ghost pro? Do I need to use SAM turrets to shoot down choppers to unlock the last of the three challenges? I've lost count of how many choppers I've shot down with my missile launcher >_>

For Ghost Pro:

Concealed Kills – Kill 20 enemies while they have a Spy Plane or Blackbird active.

-Pretty self explanatory, sure you have this already.

Destroy Aircraft – Destroy 30 aircraft with any non-Killstreak launcher.

-You need to shoot down 30 aircraft vehicles with any of the launchers in the secondary weapon slot. RPGs are hard to use though since they don't lock on, so I suggest the one that's unlocked at level 30. Spyplanes, counter spyplanes, cobras, gunships, and chopper gunners count towards this.

Destroy Sentry Gun – Destroy 1 Sentry Gun.

-Just need to destroy a sentry gun via slicing it from behind or shooting/exploding the crap out of it.