Black Ops

I watched my friend play the Campaign yesterday. I was having fun watching him play, because I thought the story was neat. To me it looks like World at War with new bells and whistles, but it still looks fun as hell. I ordered it today and it better be here tomorrow. I put that shit on 1 Day Shipping! :shifty:

So if any of you EWBers want to play, my XBL GT is Quicksilver i79. I also ordered a microphone and new controller. But I put that on standard shipping to be here next week. So I'll be a mute for half a week or so. It's probably better that way anyways. :P

r33c3ip3 .. feel free to add me on XBL.

Is there a Team EWB on Live?

I generally think the game is amazing, I'm a fan of the story, zombies, maps online and atual gameplay. The only thing which needs work would be where they decide to spawn you sometimes. But, it's more than enjoyable and playable.

Wager matches are pretty cool.

Edited by new_era

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally can't finish the game now because of a fucking glitch that means the game can't continue in the second last mission.

Fuck yeah I love games that are released with major issues! And STILL NO PATCH TO FIX MP SUPPORT!

exciting stuff.

Guest JukeboxHero

No, the best code in the game lets you play Zork. Based on that alone, I vote Black Ops best game ever.

Finished the Campaign mode this morning, I really enjoyed it. Much better than MW 2. With that done, I'm ready to attack multiplayer.

Yeah, matchmaking is a bit shit now, especially if you have a party of people. It was like this for MW and MW2 it's first week or so, so hopefully they'll have it patches and awesome in less than a month.

I haven't had any problems with it? I don't know how big a party or what system you're using, but on PS3 with 2 people it's been going pretty well. Bit annoying that there's no microphone icon when you've got one on because I spent twenty minutes trying to sort it out when it turns out it already worked. :|

I haven't actually had any matches yet, since I don't own the game, but the early highlight for me was joining a party of people playing Black Ops and having them all go "Holy shit it's SDM! SDM! OMG SDM!"

Also, I share Kaney's opinions.

Yeah, matchmaking is a bit shit now, especially if you have a party of people. It was like this for MW and MW2 it's first week or so, so hopefully they'll have it patches and awesome in less than a month.

I haven't had any problems with it? I don't know how big a party or what system you're using, but on PS3 with 2 people it's been going pretty well. Bit annoying that there's no microphone icon when you've got one on because I spent twenty minutes trying to sort it out when it turns out it already worked. :|

It's actually a lot better now than the first night I played. There were 6 of us trying to play wager match, and we had to resort to "if you get in an empty room invite the other 5 people." Then when we had 4 of us trying to play Team Deathmatch, it took us 20 minutes to find and get into a game, and had to wait another 20 minutes or so every time someone new wanted to party up.

Like I said though, a lot better now, a party of 6 of us were getting into games a lot faster without as many party drops.

EDIT: Yeah, and then you didn't bother to say hello SDM :crying:

Black Ops is awesome but this multiplayer thing suuuuucks right now. I can't even get into a game with friends at all. Hell, I can't even get into a game by myself right now. I'm sure that it'll get fixed eventually but I'm just a little annoyed.