Black Ops

I always play the Single Player before MP.

I'm up to the

"Eye in the sky"

mission if that makes any sense..

Only issue I've had is that sometimes I can't figure out who I'm supposed to be shooting at - I might be blind or the game is that "realistic" looking.

So has anyone else bought this for PC?

Or are you all console FPS players...?

I bought this yesterday morning, got up and went down to JB HIFI at 9am, walked in the door, bought the game, everyone else bought console (I still don't understand why people play FPS with a friggin controller, but whatever), came home, installed... AND THEN EVERYONE FOUND OUT THE PC VERSION NEEDS PATCHING BECAUSE THERE ARE MAJOR GLITCH ISSUES.

So we are all stuck playing single player with a few glitch/FPS problems, and multiplayer is basically uplayable for about 95% of people because of massive lag spikes and huge glitches. Supposedly it's a combination of steam and Treyarch.

The hilarious thing about it, as Aussies went to midnight release for the game, and installed etc. and posted all over steam powered about the major issues, and the Americans bitched and laughed about it, thinking it was an Australian problem, then they all got the game, and found out it was universal.

So yeah... Single Player until the first patch comes out (which is supposedly being worked on).

I officially need to stop playing. I've got what looks to be popped blood vessels in my eye making it red as the devils ass, and I wish I could say it was from the weed. :shifty:

I applaud the work by Treyarch on this game, well done.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Yep for sure, I'm not a fan of the retro setting but that's just me.

End Game Spoilers

Saw the CIA being the interrogators coming, The "Fight Club" thing I did not - All in all the game was a total mindfuck and I loved every second of it.

also.

NIXSON'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I'll start playing MP later tonight or tomorrow.

First level I played was Nuketown and it was different to say the least.

Only thing I've hated about Multiplayer so far is that I keep getting killed because the game decides to spawn the entire enemy team behind me.

Other than that it's solid.

Guest JukeboxHero

I like how there's people on the leaderboards prestiging already. I wish I had that kind of time.

Nonetheless, I have I think 5 or 6 more missions left in Campaign, I'm really enjoying that so far.

I might try the single-player for the first time tomorrow.

Is there any way to guarantee you're on the same team as one of your friends? Last night, I was in a party with Benji, and we both got up to rank 6 so that we could add a Clan Tag (EWB, for those who are already there) but for the first two or three team deathmatches, we were on opposing teams. Seemed a bit strange...

So has anyone else bought this for PC?

Or are you all console FPS players...?

I bought this yesterday morning, got up and went down to JB HIFI at 9am, walked in the door, bought the game, everyone else bought console (I still don't understand why people play FPS with a friggin controller, but whatever), came home, installed... AND THEN EVERYONE FOUND OUT THE PC VERSION NEEDS PATCHING BECAUSE THERE ARE MAJOR GLITCH ISSUES.

So we are all stuck playing single player with a few glitch/FPS problems, and multiplayer is basically uplayable for about 95% of people because of massive lag spikes and huge glitches. Supposedly it's a combination of steam and Treyarch.

The hilarious thing about it, as Aussies went to midnight release for the game, and installed etc. and posted all over steam powered about the major issues, and the Americans bitched and laughed about it, thinking it was an Australian problem, then they all got the game, and found out it was universal.

So yeah... Single Player until the first patch comes out (which is supposedly being worked on).

• Like 1

I might try the single-player for the first time tomorrow.

Is there any way to guarantee you're on the same team as one of your friends? Last night, I was in a party with Benji, and we both got up to rank 6 so that we could add a Clan Tag (EWB, for those who are already there) but for the first two or three team deathmatches, we were on opposing teams. Seemed a bit strange...

Did one of you join when the other was already in a match? Even if you are in a party, if you join during a match, it won't put you on the same team. You have to invite him during the lobby to get on the same team.