The January Transfer Window 2011

Lineker

I don't think it exists any more. I certainly don't think you can play Bamboozle on channel 4 anyway, mores the pity.

I've heard the Ireland rumour, certainly think he's better than he has been for Villa, and as an alternative to Nolan in a 4-4-2 anythings better than Danny Guthrie. If he's being a billy big balls over money though fuck him, we're got enough youth coming through to not need him.

People who want an excuse to get steamed in Amsterdam?

A - Since when did you need an excuse for that ?

B - what the fuck is a Ceefax ?

C - More transfer talk:

11.34: Keisuke Honda, the Japan midfielder, says he wants a move to La Liga rather than the Premier League when it opts to leave CSKA Moscow, according to his agent. (Boooooo)

People who want an excuse to get steamed in Amsterdam?

B - what the fuck is a Ceefax ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teletext

Also the Benzema rumour, I'd take him for 6 months at United, but I doubt very much it will happen.

Just reading that Mike Grella's loan to Motherwell has been cancelled: "A day after announcing the loan, Motherwell said on its Web site Friday that while a player can register for three clubs in a year, he can play for two."

Surely this applies to Ramsay too - if he's played for Forest and Arsenal then he can't play for Cardiff - if he plays for Forest and Cardiff (the 2 loan deals) then he can't play for Arsenal until next season - correct?

Yes.

He's only played for Forrest (Though he has been an unused sub for Arsenal) so if he plays for Cardiff then he can't play for Arsenal.

Were trying to get rid of Konchesky and that's an issue we face about the whole can't have played for more than two clubs deal

Niko's just been unfortunate with Gareth Bale stepping up this year and with VDV coming in. I'd say he wouldl be good enough to get into pretty much any team in the Prem, it's just he's competing against Bale, Modric and Van der Vaart - three astonishing players.

Niko's just been unfortunate with Gareth Bale stepping up this year and with VDV coming in. I'd say he wouldl be good enough to get into pretty much any team in the Prem, it's just he's competing against Bale, Modric and Van der Vaart - three astonishing players.

Though he didn't get in ahead of his replacement Pienaar yesterday. I agree, I do think he's top class, but I don't think 'Arry does.

I'd take Kranjcar at United he'd definitely add some flair and creativity to our midfield.

I'd second that. But you know who I wouldn't mind at United; Charlie Adam. The lad has excellent passing abilities, he's a bit rough around the edges but he's still only 25 so that could be sorted. If the price was right I'd definately have him at Old Trafford.

Cleverley is decent though, I see him in the first team squad at United next season. A couple other youngsters at United are midfielders too, Ravel Morrison and Jack Barmby, big things are predicted for both. Morrison is 17 and played a couple minutes for the first team earlier in the season in the Carling Cup but alot of things have been said about his attitude. Barmby is only 16 I think but is very highly thought of, we got him from Hull when he was 14, he is Nick Barmby's son. If all is promised these two could break into the first team within the next couple of seasons.