EWB's Top 50 Shows of 2010: The Results

GoGo Yubari

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Forgot to mention, I do like that FlashForward got enough votes to make the 'didn't make the list' list. It might have been utter shit filled with useless characters and inconsistent plots, but at least it was entertainingly so.

Forgot to mention, I do like that FlashForward got enough votes to make the 'didn't make the list' list. It might have been utter shit filled with useless characters and inconsistent plots, but at least it was entertainingly so.

I mostly just included it because it was on the list last year.

The League making the list is great. I had no room on my list for it, but really enjoy watching it.

Justified is a great show. Can't wait for the new season to being in two months.

As far as the rest of the shows go, I only have interest in wanting to see Party Down and Breaking Bad. One day I will get to those but Party Down is not high on my list whereas Breaking Bad certainly is. That along with Rubicon are the two shows that I need to watch soon.

Edited by Fitzy

I agree that it's gotten better over time, but I don't get the sentiment that the first season isn't nearly as good as the second. I dug those first few episodes.

I'm probably going to rewatch the whole first season within the next week or two. Watched the pilot lost night and it's not bad but it's not especially good either. Like, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that they clearly did know what they wanted from Leslie as a character but Amy Poehler plays her as being way too aware of and trying to impress the cameraman (which actually makes perfect sense as a thing she would do and a thing that would vanish over time, but it's not actually funny).

And now, a different kind of sitcom altogether.

two-half-men-cast.jpg

30. Two and a Half Men (60 points, appeared on 7 ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

simpsons-banksy-005.jpg

29. The Simpsons (62 points, appeared on 7 ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

24.png

28. 24 (64 points, appeared on 7 ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

matt-smith-pic-bbc-369839492.jpg

27. Doctor Who (66 points, appeared on 6 ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

sherlock_bbc.jpg

26. Sherlock (74 points, appeared on 6 ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

Next Time, on EWB's Top 50 Shows of 2010: ... wait, kids don't like it when I rap?

Simpson's will always be a classic and enjoyable show to watch.

Like most of the shows on the list so far, never watched Sherlock, Doctor Who, & 24 And I barely watch 2 & a half men so YAY Simpsons :unsure:

As said above... I can see why 24 got put into the list but I've never gotten into it.

I hear good things about Sherlock. Is it ever on here in the States?

simpsons-banksy-005.jpg

29. The Simpsons (62 points, appeared on 7 ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

Should have been so much higher. Also, it deserves it's own list SOUSA.

two-half-men-cast.jpg

30. Two and a Half Men (60 points, appeared on 7 ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

It's time to drop an H-Bomb on Australia. I feel this is the only appropriate response.

And something tells me shit like Big Bang Theory is yet to come. Uuuuuughhh.

24 was awesome. The sheer outlandish nature of the events were hysterical to watch unfold, when you know they basically need something epic and shocking to happen each episode to keep things moving along, it is just so much fun trying to guess what bizarre outcome will happen next. It falls flat on it's way out, but the first three/maybe four series were absolutely top notch, plus it gave me one of my favourite characters ever, Tony Almeida. They totally ruin him later on, but such is par for the course :shifty:

I'd much rather watch 24 than HIMYM or BBT. I actually do find it funnier.

Final season of 24 was just plain boring, but better than the last two seasons. Show should've ended with him being taken by the Chinese and then a movie about him escaping or something.

Two and a Half Men above Parks & Rec is just absurd.