Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I bashed the troll's skull in with my maces, no problem.

Of course, I didn't go straight up there after beating the dragon. I faffed about a lot with quests and dungeons, so I'd gained a few levels by the time I went up there.

Also I'll get a photo of my guy later.

Hit a weird bug in Markarth.

I already did the quest where you break out of Cidna Mine, racked up a big bounty. Now I have a quest that requires I go back there, but there are no guards in the town itself. I go into the Underhome Mine where I'm supposed to go and I get locked in the pre-Cidna dialogue loop. I say that I submit, take me to jail, but then it goes right back to the beginning of that loop. Hopefully using the console will provide me a way out.

This is my Redguard character. I didn't have to toy with names because "Walker" is already something you would call a traveller. Made up backstory is I've lost my memory, so wandered the world hoping to one day remember ... but then got sidetracked killing dragons and stuff.

walker1.jpg

I'm modelling Ebony Armor with Steel Plate Boots and Helmet, along with some Iron Gauntlets of Major Wielding. Shield is Dwarven Shield of Eminent Blocking. I'm also wearing Necklace of Major Sneaking and Ring of Destruction.

Weapons currently in my arsenal are Dawnbreaker sword, Okin battle axe and Glass Bow. I mainly use Steel and Iron Arrows because I have hundreds of them, but I have Elven and Dwarven Arrows ready for more powerful enemies.

Wow ... this game has turned me into a massive nerd.

EDIT: Just had my first crash. I'll see if it persists because my file is edging 10MB or if it is just a one time thing, if not I'll have to wait for that patch.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Not that I'm all OMG video game sex but I was just married. Where is the "It's sexy time now" option? He's all "oh hey my love. I was bored so I started a store. Want to buy some stuff at full price?" :angry: I should be able to pillage that junk whenever I want. And I DO mean that in more ways than one.

Give it a month. Some enterprising modder will make a Hot Coffee-esque mod sooner or later.

Has anyone else done the marriage "quest"? I married that Ysolda woman from Whiterun because she sounds nice. Although had I have gone for the gay option it would have been the Nord from Winterhold College. I like him.

Okay so here's some spoilers for anyone who hasn't wandered around the area north of Morthal.

I was doing some wandering and trying to get to Skyborn Altar, when I ran into Elsa at Frostmere Crypt. Talked to her, said I'd do the quest titled "The Pale Lady" for her. Then I wander a little more and some bandits ambush me and it's close to a Giant so that we aggro the fella. Needless to say I die. I restart and go straight to Frostmere Crypt and Elsa is just standing there like nothing happened and the quest isn't in my journal. Anybody else have or know of this problem?

Just won a Triple Threat Match vs. the Highhogwarts Ice Troll and a motherfucking Dragon!

I decided to go and try and fight the troll; eagerly ran up the mountain to where it lives...and then regretted it instantly when I saw the Dragon swooping in. The Dragon took the Trolls attention, so I just cast Flames at the Trolls back and some Dragon Breath finished it off.

Me vs. The Dragon went on for ever, because my most effective spell barely hurt it; but I just wore it down bit by bit, kept casting 'Healing' on me and used lots of magicka potions. For the kill, I poisoned my Orkish Mace and twatted it in the face. Fun times.

I've had some good times. Around level 16, got some good stuff levelled. I joined the Thieves Guild.. so I can fence some stuff. But, uh, when I asked about work they wanted me to rob people who I specifically remembered being nice people. So.. I rejected the job. Now I kinda wanna leave the guild. Possible?

I'm not a fully fledged Companion. I also have Wolf Armour. :w00t: It looks awesome. I also have a horse. Frost is badass.