Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I just had the most epic team up against a dragon ever.

Me, the guards of Dawnstar, a giant, an ice troll and spoilered for people who haven't done the Dark Brotherhood storyline yet...

Lucien LeChance's spirit and Shadowmere, the greatest horse ever, yes he's back

:w00t:

Teamwork wasn't great all the time, the giant did smash one of the guards 1000 feet into the air, and then once the dragon died, the troll began to attack me, only to then be brutally slain by the giant, and a second giant that showed up out of no where.

Best game ever.

I'm pretty new to this type of stuff. Love how the world does stuff outside of what your character is up to. I saw a fire off in the distance and two guys standing around it. So I ran and ran, and as I got closer, I realized I had been really far away and that the fire up ahead was huge. And so were the men. Ran full speed ahead into an apparent woolly mammoth BBQ, as the two giants were standing next to the large fire with a dead mammoth next to them. I was able to stop myself and sneak away before they saw me.

I'd imagine (haven't joined either yet) that joining the Imperials will stop you from being able to join the Stormcloaks, and vice versa. Not sure about the other guilds though.

That was pretty much my Oblivion adventure, escaped, found a dungeon, cleared it till I got to a door that needed a key, left, walked around for a bit. Traded it in.

Lydia has died for some of you?

For some reason the only time Lydia dies in my game is if I land the final blow (whether by accident or otherwise shifty.gif) - at which point I normally end up dying anyway so I have to reload.

Otherwise she remains in that "knocked down" state for a few moments before recovering.

Is my game glitching or are all of you secretly Lydia killers?