Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

To become a Werewolf

Join the Companions in Whiterun. I spoilered this because it was a neat surprise for me. I am looking to cure myself but it was still a neat surprise.

How do you 'get the ability' to? Were you bitten by a werewolf?

No I...

Got it on The Companions quest

I was just wondering how I switch in and out of werewolf mode or if it's totally random when I'll transform.

Thanks, guys.

I believe you transform into a Werewolf by taking your shirt off.

Nice try. ;)

So let me ask - how did you guys decide what to put your perks into? Did you have an idea of what sort of character you were going to play and reacted accordingly or not? I'm considering re-starting again now I have a firmer idea of what the game's like and how the skill system work.

To me, the most important stats are Stealth and One-Handed. If I can't afford a perk in one of those, then I move down the list of other important things (lockpicking, light armor, speech, etc).

I really should put a perk or two into conjure/illusion, since I like to summon things to fight for me AND use Fury.

I'm starting to think the road to Winterhold is dangerous. First I had to battle a dragon, then I got attacked by an assassin, and then a Snowy Sabre Cat.

On the way to Winterhold, I ran into a fort that had been taken over by two Necromancers that fucked me up a few times. Finally I just said screw it and charged past them on my horse.

Yes I realize how this looks based on my previous murders but I hate the fucking dog! He acts well too much like a dog I guess. He is constantly running into me and pushing me into stuff and I cant even find where I'm supposed to take him either. And I feel a little weird about helping him in the first place. He is an evil dog and I for the most part am super good.

I've just done the Bleak Falls Barrow section, and so can no buy my own house.... but only have about 1000 gold; so much saving is required. Damn shop-keeprs only offering you a half of what items are worth!

After fighting off the Dragon (the next Main Quest), I'm gonna twat about on side-quests and randomly exploring for a while I think.

I've just done the Bleak Falls Barrow section, and so can no buy my own house.... but only have about 1000 gold; so much saving is required. Damn shop-keeprs only offering you a half of what items are worth!

After fighting off the Dragon (the next Main Quest), I'm gonna twat about on side-quests and randomly exploring for a while I think.

Getting a house is soooo good. It's a perfect base of operations. I'm taking a lot of enchanted items there and putting them in a chest in case at some point I realize I need one of those enchantments. Decorating is fun too, I'm in the process of taking all the skill books in the game and putting them on my bookshelf.

As for perks. I focus on Heavy Armor, Two-Handed, and Smithing. Speech gets a little bit of attention too (lots of financial benefits) and so does Alchemy.

• Like 1

I made loads of bandits chase me for the sake of getting round them and Force shouting them off the side of a mountain. It was fun.

What wasn't fun was accidentally shouting in the middle of Solitude. Those guards hold a grudge.