Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

It was a named Lich...and I don't think that was the name. I can't remember, because I ran far, far away after getting my ass kicked three times. It's a bit west of Anga's Mill.

Sound like a Dragon Priest. They're horrendously powerful, but they drop a magical mask that has fairly powerful enchantments on it. There's a few of then - twelve I think? - and I fought Volsung and took his mask.

Retardly hard! I will go back when I have more power!

Also, found out that the person who voices Pete in all the Disney stuff is a voice actor here. Coolio.

ALSO...a bunch of mages attacked me, so I killed them, stripped them, and piled their bodies on top of each other in one, giant, death orgy. That's what they get, I was just trying to be nice!

Edit: Just finished 'A Night To Remember'

Damn! I wanted to kill Sam! Getting me drunk and making me do horrible things!

:shifty:

But woo another Daedric item!

Okay just drove 40 minutes to buy this (each way was 40 minutes). It had better be as good as you guys make it sound or none of you are staying at my house!

I'm going to have my first ever evil play through of a game. I'm always really kind and heroic. Instead I'm going steal anything no nailed down and stab you if you come between me and money.

I want to be this archer thing with glowing hands. I hope that's possible. I need death pulsating out of my fingertips or I won't be happy. Fuckers gonna burn.

I want to be this archer thing with glowing hands. I hope that's possible. I need death pulsating out of my fingertips or I won't be happy. Fuckers gonna burn.

Oh that's quite doable. In fact I'm finding the Destruction spells loads of fun as a secondary weapon to my maces. Lodging an icicle in a bandit's face is so satisfying, particularly from range.

I'm also currently planning my playthrough to be an archer.. While you guys are discussing like crazy, mind explaining how magic works in this game? I've never touched Oblivion either.

Basically, there's a few different schools of magic - from memory in Skyrim it's Destruction, Illusion, Alteration, Restoration, and Conjuration. Each school has its own skill level that goes up the more you use spells from that school. You can equip spells like weapons, so you could have a Healing spell in your left hand from the Restoration school, and a flamethrower in your right hand from Destruction.

And that's basically it for spells. You can also have enchanted items that have effects based on certain spells.

Fuck this game, panic saved whilst getting my arse kicked. If I let it autoload, I die before I can do anything. Decide to re-load an autosave and the fucking game shit itself. Boo-urns. Think I will wait until tomorrow before I try reloading. Not looking forward to restarting.

Fuck this game, panic saved whilst getting my arse kicked. If I let it autoload, I die before I can do anything. Decide to re-load an autosave and the fucking game shit itself. Boo-urns. Think I will wait until tomorrow before I try reloading. Not looking forward to restarting.

If you got it on PC, load, hit the tilde to open the console, then use a console command to warp to the nearest inn.

Nah I'd been kicking arse. Cleaned out a bandit cave and everything. It was in a town. I decided that a chicken would be yummy so I shot it with an arrow. Suddenly there were guards everywhere. I got beaten up and quickly saved as I hadn't in a while. Then like I said if I reload that save it's instadeath. Then when I tried reloading the earlier save it was never ending loading screen. Tried to do the quit game through the menu using the controller, instead the music kept playing but the screen went to black. Not happy Jan! :angry:

I have it on PS3 :crying: Only a couple of hours lost if worse comes to worst.

I'm pissed. Doing the quest 'Ill Met By Moonlight', I've been told to go to a location and help kill an enemy. I'm at the location. I've waited at the location. The enemy is not showing up. I know where the enemy is - still in a fucking jail cell back in the city I originally got the quest, and I can't kill him there either. Fuck's sake Skyrim, I thought you'd be better than this.

I'm pissed. Doing the quest 'Ill Met By Moonlight', I've been told to go to a location and help kill an enemy. I'm at the location. I've waited at the location. The enemy is not showing up. I know where the enemy is - still in a fucking jail cell back in the city I originally got the quest, and I can't kill him there either. Fuck's sake Skyrim, I thought you'd be better than this.

Get sent to jail, break out and kill him?