Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Anyone got any idea where some good shops are? The ones in Whiterun aren't great and I've got a lot of stuff I'd like to sell, mostly Necklaces and Rings and stuff that're worth a lot but no one wants.

Belethor's General Goods in Whiterun will buy your Necklaces and Rings (as well as pretty much everything else).

The shops won't stock anything above your level (special enchanted weapons/apparel not withstanding). So if you want to buy better stuff, you'll have to level up. (I think Silver, Dwarven, Elven and Orcish items become available somewhere around level 10)

I completely cleaned out Belethor's money. How long does it take him to get more gold in for me to sell him stuff?

Anyone got any idea where some good shops are? The ones in Whiterun aren't great and I've got a lot of stuff I'd like to sell, mostly Necklaces and Rings and stuff that're worth a lot but no one wants.

Belethor's General Goods in Whiterun will buy your Necklaces and Rings (as well as pretty much everything else).

The shops won't stock anything above your level (special enchanted weapons/apparel not withstanding). So if you want to buy better stuff, you'll have to level up. (I think Silver, Dwarven, Elven and Orcish items become available somewhere around level 10)

I completely cleaned out Belethor's money. How long does it take him to get more gold in for me to sell him stuff?

It'll take around 48 in-game hours for him (or any vendor) to get their money back.

However, if you can't wait that long, you could always sell any unwanted weapons and armour at Warmaiden's, food and ingredients at any of the local food vendors (or Arcandia (or however you spell it)'s shop) and books/some misc items to the mage in Dragonsreach.

I've found that it's usually about a day before his gold replenishes. I still have yet to find much in way of a better merchant, but then I've only been to Morthal. I have passed through Solitude, and there's a merchant there I haven't visited yet, so they might be good for selling things.

So, I got a house, and a horse, and I've joined the Companions. I went out to kill a vampire for Farkas, on my way back I rescue a Stormcloak soldier (do what you can for the cause, you know?), when I see a ghost. Can't talk to the Headless Horseman, so I try to follow him, but get attacked by an assassin (why, I do not know, I haven't really chosen sides on anything), and lose the ghost.

Anyone know the story with The Headless Horseman?

So, I got a house, and a horse, and I've joined the Companions. I went out to kill a vampire for Farkas, on my way back I rescue a Stormcloak soldier (do what you can for the cause, you know?), when I see a ghost. Can't talk to the Headless Horseman, so I try to follow him, but get attacked by an assassin (why, I do not know, I haven't really chosen sides on anything), and lose the ghost.

Anyone know the story with The Headless Horseman?

if you follow him - I believe he takes you to a graveyard where you fight skeletons and shit.

Stop. Talking. About. This. :(

All of you, silence!

This.

Between housemates, my own bloody work supervisor and EWB yammering on about Skyrim's awesomeness, my will to resist buying it until I have less on and a little more cash is getting weaker by the minute.

DAMN YOU ALL.

Edited by Yoshihiro timmayyama

I ran into a ghost who led me back to an altar where bandits were waiting. It looked like he had led me into an ambush, but after I killed them, I found the altar was actually his grave and they were robbing it. So then I robbed it.

Having high archery and sneak skill is so awesome. It's so much fun to infiltrate bandit forts and then pick them off one by one with one shot kills when no one is looking.

On a less sad note does anyone know what the dragon parts you get when you kill them do? They are worth a lot and would love to sell them if I wont need them

You can use them to make Dragon Armor, which you need 100 smithing for. So they are useful for crafting. However Dragons do not have a set number and you can sell them at lower levels and replenish for crafting later. Or so I have been led to believe. I sell and save about half and half.