Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

They recharge like magika, it's like once every minute or so.

Have a look in your magic menu, shouts and powers and stuff are all in that and try using them with rb.

Oh and another fantastic Skyrim video is doing the rounds:

:lmao:

Edited by McDanlad's
  • Like 1

I had someone hire an assassin to try and kill me! :o The cool thing is I have no idea why. It doesn't do the gamey thing and spell it out for you. I killed the guy and he had a note saying to kill me and it had already been paid for. For all I know there could be more of them out there. Crazy stuff.

My singular complaint about this game is simply that I find myself entirely overwhelmed as to what I should do next - especially when I come across a new area. My next goal is finding a house to buy and settle down in - I heard that you can get servants and stuff too. As well as spouses, etc.

Horses are totally useful because you'll miss out on a lot of side quests and extra bits by fast travelling everywhere, not only that but you CAN'T fast travel to most new places that're quite far away, so it's either run (which can get annoying with the stamina limit) or ride. Horses also kick enemy asses.

I actually just purchased my house, it's pretty fucking handy! I so often find myself with lots of useless crap that can become valuable (garnets + silver ingot = 200 gold). It's 5000 gold, but I sold a few bits and found myself with like, 4800, so it's not super expensive. I'm already back to 500 gold. I still haven't left Whiterun yet and I've got like 10 hours in.

Horses are totally useful because you'll miss out on a lot of side quests and extra bits by fast travelling everywhere, not only that but you CAN'T fast travel to most new places that're quite far away, so it's either run (which can get annoying with the stamina limit) or ride. Horses also kick enemy asses.

I actually just purchased my house, it's pretty fucking handy! I so often find myself with lots of useless crap that can become valuable (garnets + silver ingot = 200 gold). It's 5000 gold, but I sold a few bits and found myself with like, 4800, so it's not super expensive. I'm already back to 500 gold. I still haven't left Whiterun yet and I've got like 10 hours in.

Yes, if you kill a bnuch of bandits you usualy already got a good loot. If you play for a bit 5000 are no biggy, i bet there will be bigger houses later on.

The only thing that really bugs me about this game sometimes is how hard it is just to find some places. I'm looking for the Greybeards... and I get to the first marker and suddenly it changes to some place on top of the mountain. Okay, I figure if I follow the path around, I'll get to where I want to go. Wrong. It leads me to a dead end... now I need to find a way up the mountain, which I can't. Eventually I find myself assaulted by Witches (as in actual witches, not mages, they were called witches and fired really powerful spells at me) and I die. It just kind of bugs me, I want to do the quest, but it's sometimes so hard to just find the route to where to go.