Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Why can't you kill him there?

And if you can't kill him there, go let him out of his cell at least.

I'm pissed. Doing the quest 'Ill Met By Moonlight', I've been told to go to a location and help kill an enemy. I'm at the location. I've waited at the location. The enemy is not showing up. I know where the enemy is - still in a fucking jail cell back in the city I originally got the quest, and I can't kill him there either. Fuck's sake Skyrim, I thought you'd be better than this.

Get sent to jail, break out and kill him?

These would work except the guy in question is kept in a special cell, one with no locks to pick and no apparent way in. I can't fire spells through the bars either - they just magically hit the bars and disperse. I tried getting sent to jail, and I wake up in the cell OPPOSITE HIS.

I used it on the major villain of the Thieves Guild questline. Turned him into a rabbit. Couldn't kill him that way because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get the two $5000 jewels he was holding.

Anyone know how the enemy levelling system works in Skyrim? I know Oblivion used that parallel levelling system but it seems different in this one. For example, I steamrolled the first ten or so hours with ease, then hit a patch where anyone with a two handed weapon or decent spell could kill me in one hit. Now I'm through that and battles seem to be easy to medium in difficulty.

Fought my second dragon when a blood dragon attacked Falkreath. Used it's soul to unlock the fire breath, which is a hundred times better than the starting power. One of my favourite quests so far has to be...

...the one where you enter a drinking contest and wake up in a temple half way across the map.

Oh, and fuck Master Vampires. Their health drain magic is insane.

So I caved and brought this earlier. I just want you to know that you're all complicit - possible exception of Summ aside.

I'm about to get stuck in now.

I used it on the major villain of the Thieves Guild questline. Turned him into a rabbit. Couldn't kill him that way because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get the two $5000 jewels he was holding.

I am QUITE sure that if you kill someone in their altered form, they die and revert to their regular form.

One of my favourite quests so far has to be...

...the one where you enter a drinking contest and wake up in a temple half way across the map.

Was just coming hear to post about this. Was a very fun quest.