Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

ARGH. I saved over my main game by mistake - so now I guess my main game has become my sneaky Khajit thief with no value on life. I worked up his sneak quite a bit and now sneaking behind lone guards on the road and slitting their throats is my main way to gain money and weapons to sell. I did the same to the Old Orc.

But here's the thing - I hate nearly everyone in the Dark Brotherhood. And the Thieves Guild doesn't allow killing. Woe is me.

I'm starting to think the road to Winterhold is dangerous. First I had to battle a dragon, then I got attacked by an assassin, and then a Snowy Sabre Cat.

That...kinda sounds like it's getting easier as you go :shifty:

So did anyone encounter the PS3 savegame bug? I have not played nearly enough, but the internet tells me that after about 30 houres the save game becomes bigger than 6MB and the game becomes prittymuch unplayebell (you can´t talk to NPCs anymore).

Something that already happend with Fallout and Fallout New Vegas?! I thought they build a new engin? :-/

I'm starting to think the road to Winterhold is dangerous. First I had to battle a dragon, then I got attacked by an assassin, and then a Snowy Sabre Cat.

That...kinda sounds like it's getting easier as you go :shifty:

Well yes, but still dangerous nonetheless.

So did anyone encounter the PS3 savegame bug? I have not played nearly enough, but the internet tells me that after about 30 houres the save game becomes bigger than 6MB and the game becomes prittymuch unplayebell (you can´t talk to NPCs anymore).

Something that already happend with Fallout and Fallout New Vegas?! I thought they build a new engin? :-/

My save is nearly 7MB and it's not unplayable. There's a bit of lag in the big cities which is definitely annoying and noticeable, but nothing gamebreaking. I also question whether it's a bug that can be fixed or just a case of the game having to keep track of so many things, ie. my 10 active main quests and 40 active sub quests.

Also, I just had a dragon appear over Kyne-something (near Windhelm). It circled the village for a few minutes while people screamed then flew away over a mountain. Very annoying because I've done a ton of dungeon crawling and so have a lot of potential shouts, but only had two dragon souls so far; main quest and a random encounter.

Edited by ferencpuskas

So what you're saying is I should have gotten this on the 360. :/

ARGH. I saved over my main game by mistake - so now I guess my main game has become my sneaky Khajit thief with no value on life. I worked up his sneak quite a bit and now sneaking behind lone guards on the road and slitting their throats is my main way to gain money and weapons to sell. I did the same to the Old Orc.

But here's the thing - I hate nearly everyone in the Dark Brotherhood. And the Thieves Guild doesn't allow killing. Woe is me.

How do you hate everyone in the Brotherhood? They're much more fleshed out characters than the ones in Oblivion.

Spoiler about a cool thing you get from the Brotherhood:

After completing the bonus of a major mission, you get the ability to summon the ghost of Lucien Lechance to help you in battle.

Thieves Guild are pretty fucking lenient on the killing thing, trust me.

What is it like when you become a werewolf or vampire? Does it change the gameplay?

As a werewolf you essentially just rampage through everyone, kill them in one or two swipes, and then you can eat their dead bodies. It is quite cool, but you wouldn't want to do it all the time.

If there was a way to become a half werewolf that could still sneak and use my weapons and armor that'd be great.

I do think it is weird that I still get attacked by wolves while turned into a werewolf, let alone other small animals. One would think they'd shit themselves and run away from me.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

I think "werewolf mode" comes from your powers menus like a shout doesn't it? Not really used it as only been around Silver Hand members and silver weapon and undead doesn't end well...

I've not encountered any dragons yet bar the Opening of the game, will pick up the main quest in a moment I've been just playing with the radiant quests the companions offer. One of them sent me half way across Skyrim to punch some shopkeeper a couple of times and then back again. He really must hate that woman to have asked me to go to that effort...

Took on my first dragon with no help whatsoever. I've killed one already, but with some definite help from the Whiterun guards, then ran into another on some mountain. First time it took me by surprise and kill me because it stayed in the air, where I had no chance of hitting it with either weapons (since I don't use bows) or spells. Second time, it decided to join me on the ground and, while I needed half a dozen potions, I still twatted the poxy thing to death with my mace.