Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I'm already stuck...at setting a character name! I'm being a woman. 'Cos I've never been one before. I need something suitably epic and awesome.

I'm playing as a Nord; though I'm certainly starting a game as one of the reptile creatures at some point and pretending that I'm a Gorn. I'll call him Jason.

Edited by Yoshihiro timmayyama

I travel alone, unless I'm in the company of zombies I've created.

Though, in the Thieves' Guild story line...

I was traversing the Falmer ruins with the two Nightingales and 2 Falmer zombies I'd created using a power from a stone, we were a bad ass crew.

I've got the Housecarl in Whiterun, since I'm a Thane, but I don't ever bring her along. I also don't give her anything, though maybe I should, I do end up throwing away a lot of weapons.

Just got married to some girl who's had me assassinate her ex boyfriend. Lydia attended my wedding, but did any of my Thieves Guild friends, despite the ceremony being held in Riften? NO!

I know who's not getting Christmas cards this year. :angry:

I had some archer dude as my follower. I had a really good system in place, he would teach me archery for like 300 gold, and everytime I paid him all my money, I could just go into his inventory and get it back again, for more lessons till I was maxed out. Then he died in a spider cave.

• Like 1

I brought Lydia along on a quest...after I got to the dungeon, cleared out the enemies outside and went inside I realized...this is dangerous. And sent her away.

I work much better as a solo-stealth guy. Hide in the shadows, shoot someone in the face with a bow or slit their throats....

I had some archer dude as my follower. I had a really good system in place, he would teach me archery for like 300 gold, and everytime I paid him all my money, I could just go into his inventory and get it back again, for more lessons till I was maxed out. Then he died in a spider cave.

Faendal, he's awesome.

I've got him kitted up in Dwarven shit right now, he's really really helpful to have backing me up with my magic.

I took Faendal around for awhile, but I got Lydia now. Haven't given her much new equipment but going to give her a better bow when I find one.

I'm about to climb the 7,000 steps, level 12, and bought a house in Whiterun today. Far behind some of you guys I know. I'm going to get pretty into the main quest for awhile now I think, don't want to let the momentum of it get lost.

Saying that I'm nearing level 20 and I still haven't gone to see the Graybeards. I'm a werewolf now though, and I'm pretty sure I've killed some major people and found objects that are subject to quests I haven't been assigned yet. I really should stop exploring and get on with it.

Saying that I'm nearing level 20 and I still haven't gone to see the Graybeards. I'm a werewolf now though, and I'm pretty sure I've killed some major people and found objects that are subject to quests I haven't been assigned yet. I really should stop exploring and get on with it.

But that's the funniest bit!

"I need you to go and get this for me. It's hidden on a cave guarded by undead, and..."

"You mean this?"

"...yes."

I love doing that.

I have never played any games from this series before but everyone has been raving about this so much that I am tempted to get it, do I need to have played the past games to enjoy this or can I jump straight into it?

Each game is a self-contained story, so you don't need to play any of the others. Hell, if you tried playing all of them, you'd never catch up with the series.

Many of the events of the previous games are explained in the books you find scattered about too. I never played Arena, Daggerfall, or Morrowind but I have a pretty good idea about the storyline events in all of them by reading the lore. But with that said, none of the events in any of them have any bearing on understanding the storyline of Oblivion or that of Skyrim. And Skyrim is set so long after the events of Oblivion there are just passing mentions of events in it basically thrown in there for the people who played the game.

Also, and I know it's way to soon but I love TES so much and couldn't help but talking about it with my brother today. I would love Summerset Isle for the next game's setting.