Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

.....a giant hit me and it sent me 50 feet in the air....

Karma.

On the subject of PS3 vs 360, I hear that the 360 has graphical issues if you install it and the PS3 has issues if your save file goes over 5 or 10mb so... :shifty:

Apparently the save file thing is across all platforms, just seems to be popping up more on the PS3. Hopefully this is one of the things they fix in the patch they're releasing soon, because my save file is about 5mb now, I've started to notice a little lag and honestly, I don't think I've even really gotten past 15% of the game. I don't think I've even gotten any quests from anywhere but Whiterun and The Greybeards yet.

I installed it, haven't seen any problems.

Unless you count flying mammoths as problems. I do not.

They look so confused, it's adorable.

Personally I hope they don't patch the Giants making shit fly. It's amazing and just reinforces that they are not to be fucked with.

I installed it, haven't seen any problems.

Unless you count flying mammoths as problems. I do not.

They look so confused, it's adorable.

Personally I hope they don't patch the Giants making shit fly. It's amazing and just reinforces that they are not to be fucked with.

Agreed. I just wanted his goat and he was all "Nope..." and then I went flying! Who knew cats could fly?

Has anyone had an issue with dragon skeletons just randomly appearing/falling from the sky? It has happened 3 times for me now.

Yes! There's one outside Whiterun for some reason! I thought maybe the Guard had fought it whilst I wasn't there or something, but it's the one I killed in the main quest! It's got all the same crap that I left there.

I walked up to a shrine....stole some of the things (gold and a necklace). Apparently the hunter looking after the shrine didn't like that too much. So, I killed him in the face and dumped his body into the nearby river....which just so happens to be nearby a waterfall. I'll never be caught (H)

How'd you move the body?

EDIT: A while back I killed two Alik'r warriors out in the middle of nowhere, then went to Whiterun and the guards attacked me. I think the game knows what you do no matter who sees it.

Edited by KevinStorm

I walked up to a shrine....stole some of the things (gold and a necklace). Apparently the hunter looking after the shrine didn't like that too much. So, I killed him in the face and dumped his body into the nearby river....which just so happens to be nearby a waterfall. I'll never be caught (H)

How'd you move the body?

EDIT: A while back I killed two Alik'r warriors out in the middle of nowhere, then went to Whiterun and the guards attacked me. I think the game knows what you do no matter who sees it.

Crimes need a witness for the guards to attack you. There was apparently a glitch that's since been fixed where chickens would report you to guards if they witnessed you killing someone or something.

I cannot wait to kill Cicero. Anyone who's doing Dark Brotherhood quest will surely agree.

Not doing the quests yet but is he the insane jester dude who carts his dead mother around?

I bumped into him wanting the wheel on his cart fixing so I convinced some guy to do it for him.

It's not his dead mother, its the Night Mother, the Unholy Matron!

But that's awesome that you bumped into him along the road, I only found him back at the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary.

End of day one of playing. I was a little skeptical about the new skill system but I'm on board with it in a way I never quite managed with Oblivion because now, the lack of class focus means I can be both a flamethrowing mage and a shifty axeman(/woman. I crossplay every so often, don't judge me), and as somebody who eschewed magic in previous games, I love how it's handled here. The dual-wielding options, ditto. My current setup is the default fire spell in the left hand, a war axe in the right and Bob's your uncle. The perks were actually quite intimidating when I got my first one - I was very much going 'well that looks good but so does that and that and that and aaaargh there's too much choice'.

All in all, great purchase so far and I haven't even touched the story quests.