Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I haven't married anyone yet, but that Camilla from Riverwood will be my first wife when I get round to it. Think I read that she opens a shop and you can earn money from her per day, quite useful really.

Ahh cool, might go with Mjoll myself then. I tried googling who is best to marry, but all I got was a page about how none of the women in the game are "hot enough" and "marrying an uggo" just wasn't an option for them.

They all earn 100 gold a day, from what I understand. I'm thinking Mjoll The Lioness might wind up my choice, but I'll wait and see if anyone with a bit more humour to them pops up.

Mjoll and I kicked a ton of ass together. We had to go our seperate ways though because she repeats herself like constantly and its so annoying. Also I let her keep the dragon armor I made her and next time I saw her she was wearing her lame old stuff again. Probably sold the dragon armor for skooma :angry:

• Like 3

Ahh cool, might go with Mjoll myself then. I tried googling who is best to marry, but all I got was a page about how none of the women in the game are "hot enough" and "marrying an uggo" just wasn't an option for them.

So you got a page of useful advice, then. Can't go around marrying uggos in your video games, Jouzy.

Lydia is the only follower I use; she's been very resilient and quite deadly with a bow. I also could use Uthgerd, a bard from the very first town in the game and some bloke from Morthal who decided that I'd been a good friend to him 20 seconds after meeting him for the first time.

I could also drag the husband around with me (Farkas from the companions) but if he gets killed who'll cook me dinners and give me 100 gold a day for doing nothing?

I've completed all of The Companion's quests (bar the ever re-occuring random radiant ones) so I'm sure he could die.

If he doesn't cook for me >_>

There is.something oddly satisfying about using unrelenting force to push a bear off a mountain