The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

It took me until about halfway through the dice rolls to realize there werent enough sides to go around. I was worried they wouldnt have anyone catch onto it.

So many great scenes from the episode. I loved the everyone giving eachother googly eyes and Troy turning back around to see the troll doll. And Evil Jeff saying how he lost an arm while Evil Brita just put a blue streak in her hair. "Yeah, things got DARK!"

I love these episodes of community where there's no real plot and it's just the group doing shit, but I cant wait for the episodes of good plot advancement either.

• Like 1

I know it is going to lead to an eventual happy ending for him, but it makes me sad that Jeff is being phased out of the group, and everyone is realising that they don't need him and are in fact better without him. :(

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Indiana Jones and the Apartment of Perpetual Virginity.

EDIT: Pretty sure Jeff did't hit his head on the first timeline, which was Annie's I believe. Which makes sense as Annie isn't there to tend to him.

EDIT EDIT: Just re-watched, he does hit his head on Annie's timeline.

Edited by TheModernWay

Community definitely stole the show this week for me, like many of you have mentioned.

Parks and Recreations delivered another solid episode...and I actually think it has been the best of the three comedies so far this season. I loved Ron's boy scout manual "Be a Man." Treat Yo Self could have used some Jean-Ralphio if you ask me though. The Office was kind of just there this week. When I read that Josh Groban was going to be Andy's brother for this episode I was so excited. There seemed to be so much potential in them being siblings and Josh being clearly so much of a better singer. Sadly, they didn't touch upon that as much as I was hoping for.

It's just not a Thursday without some Ron fucking Swanson.

Looking at the wiki of Nick Offerman revealed this amazing fact though:

"In addition to acting, Offerman is also a professional boat builder and has a side business as a wood craftsman. Offerman makes furniture and other wooden structures such as canoes and boats at his woodshop.[4] He also released an instructional DVD in 2008 entitled Canoe Building with Nick Offerman, shot by Jimmy Diresta. Diresta's pay for shooting the DVD was a canoe, the second one Offerman has built.[5]"