The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Yeah I don't pay attention to commercials, plus I really only watch NBC on Thursday nights and sometimes for SNL and sports anyhow :shifty:

Hope you do what I do when watching SNL: change the channel whenever a skit revolves around Kristen Wiig. Possibly the least funny female cast member in SNL history.

Edited by GhostMachine

Yeah I don't pay attention to commercials, plus I really only watch NBC on Thursday nights and sometimes for SNL and sports anyhow :shifty:

Hope you do what I do when watching SNL: change the channel whenever a skit revolves around Kristen Wiig. Possibly the least funny female cast member in SNL history.

Welcome to the Wrongville, population you.

• Like 2

I'll admit that some of her characters are terrible. (Gilly? GTFO!) But not only is she better than any other woman currently on SNL, but she's better than some of the women previous to her, as well.

I do like Kristen Wiig, but she's better on SNL when she's playing a character that isn't the focus of the skit or doing roles outside SNL. Gilly sucked and that character she's done on the news segments who is extremely nervous should have been a `one and done' character. I remember one episode that Christopher Walken guest hosted and the skit she was in with him where she played a character getting over-excited about throwing a surprise party was pretty awful. When you make Christopher Walken less entertaining, you've really accomplished something.

She was especially great as Dr. Pat on the Joe Schmo Show. Was actually my favorite character in that.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...