The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Guest mr. potato head

Well, um, yes, I wasn't assuming it to be a permanent change.

EDIT: Also, man, I have no fucking clue what they're doing with Jim anymore. Seems like after the fans rejected the co-boss thing (which was what they were building to the whole time, seriously) they're just sort of doing whatever.

I think Jim's got a great arc, even if it doesn't make him the fan-favourite he used to be. He's always been kind of lazy at his job, but his co-workers liked him because he was an affable guy even if they didn't respect him a ton. He became co-boss and realized that in that position he still wouldn't get respect and now wouldn't be much liked - to say nothing of him and Pam becoming insular, withdrawn, and not the so-cute-couple they were in the early seasons - and now he probably even thinks of himself as doing whatever. He doesn't want to be the boss anymore, but he's too lazy to actually try at sales and get really good at it, but he's got a wife and kid so it's not like he'll be leaving the job anytime soon.

Parks and Rec was also fantastic last night.

I have to thank EWB for getting me into Community, it has solidified itself as one of my favorite comedies of all time.

This. I don't post in this thread because I don't care about any of the other shows but sweet Jesus that was a masterpiece :wub:

Yesterday I watched Community at my house. After it was over, I immediately texted my friend something along the lines of "HOLY SHIT COMMUNITY." Within an hour we were at his place watching it. And holy shit it was still just as awesome the second time around.

I really hate myself for seeing their new promo for Community. :(

Major spoiler regarding Community. No seriously, if you 200% honestly don't care about potentially ruining next week's episode, then go ahead and click the spoiler.

Seriously guys.

:(

It appears as if Troy is eliminated by a trap when a box or bag of paint falls on him. I hate whoever put that promo up.

"Just pretend like you sleepin." I love that line by Troy. He does it later on in another episode when Shirley gets angry at them. Shirley starts walking towards the group, and Troy suggest they pretend they're asleep while they're all standing up. Perfect dumb humor.

As long as we're displaying Troy awesomeness.

And that episode as spectacular! Definitely still the best show of this Fall-Spring season. I think my favorite part may have been the cameo from the Cougar Town people.

Community was amazing but we're going to talk about that a lot.

So instead, as for The Office? Creed Bratton, Acting Regional Manager. This will not last for obvious reasons but I was giddy when they all but revealed where the episode was heading. So excited to see what the Creed version of the Dundie turn is.

I forgot to mention that! It would be so cool to see Creed do some stuff before they start bringing in the new managers to interview, but, somehow, I feel like we won't get to see much of it, if at all. :(

Also, best gag on Parks and Rec; "Reelect Jan Cooper, Mayor of Whoretown."

Also as much as I love Ben Wyatt and Leslie Knope, I don't think they really have that much chemistry.

The Office was pretty good, I too am excited to see how Creed runs things. I was definitely not expecting him at all. I also got a kick out of the Dwight portrait in the background. Just got into Park and Rec a couple weeks ago so I haven't seen too much of it, but tonight's episode was one of the better ones I have seen so far.

I know this is long established by now but Community was awesome. Definitely the best thing on TV, one of my favourite sitcoms of all time and just generally fantastic. I really hope people keep watching it and it doesn't get Arrested Development'd because I'm loving the slow storyline development they have - already can't wait until next season to see what Pierce gets up to.