The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Magnitude throwing himself on the grenade paintball and trying to say "POP POP!" and Troy being all "Pop what?! What was he trying to say?! Pop what?!" was the best part.

The after-credits scene was awesome too.

"Doing anything fun for the summer?"

"... No plans."

"Cool. Coolcoolcool."

I love how they worked a lot of the minor characters in seamlessly. Leonard was one of the highlights of the episode for me. It's a pity they couldn't have found a way to have worked Enver Gjokaj's insane Eastern European war veteran into the episode last night, that would have been the best.

I think my favorite part may have been the cameo from the Cougar Town people.

I'm not up on my Cougar Town. When was this?

Community was amazing but we're going to talk about that a lot.

Indeed. Community totally blew my already high expectations out of the water, but - to my amazement - The Office and Parks and Rec majorly upped their game, basically making it the single best Thursday night NBC has had since . . . I can't remember when.

I don't know what I can possibly add about Commuinty, but I was definitely impressed with the moment they chose to end the season. The show doesn't just take risks in terms of genre-bending, but in terms of the level of drama and character conflict.

The Office totally caught me off guard. There's never been an episode I haven't liked, but that may have been the best episode since Threat Level Midnight. Basically all of the stuff with Andy, Gabe, and Erin had me rolling, especially Gabe's secret breakdown in the conference room. Andy playing the straight man for once was used to great effect. Also, Dwight's massage on Kevin was just such a ridiculously funny visual. Here again, this show upped its stakes in a way I hadn't expected.

Parks and Rec may have been the third place show last night, but only barely and it's entirely due to Community and The Office having breakthrough outings. Parks and Rec was still as awesome as ever. The best moment may have been the quick series of drunken talking heads, progressing from Leslie's relatively grounded ranting to batshit insane visuals. I was already in uncontrollable laughter when it finally got to Andy's incoherent singing, but then Ron. Fucking. Swanson. In April's roleplay hat. IN A GIDDY DRUNKEN STUPOR. My god, I couldn't breathe after that.

Can't wait to see the season finales of The Office and Parks and Rec next week, but it's totally gonna suck to have a few months off from all these shows after that.

I fear that Aubrey Plaza took my already high sexual fantasies for her to a new comedic level with the ridiculous character she played. It was awesome. Parks and Rec for the win, especially with that combined with Ron Swanson's general awesomeness for the whole two episode duration.

I was referring to the brief appearance by Dan Byrd and Busy Philips.

cougar-town-community-600x390.jpg

You can see them in the background of this shot, but there was also a shot of the both of them for a brief second. It was one of those moments where you had to be paying attention to see it.

Disappointed that Parks and Rec doesn't get to keep the Office lead-in but 8:30 has been a graveyard slot for new sitcoms this year so I guess I get it. Good thing is if Whitney sucks then that means I can stop watching TV earlier rather than just having thirty minutes off before an hour and a half of good sitcoms like I did this season.

I am upset that 30 Rock is being pushed back to midseason, even though, okay, the second half of this season was bad.

It got kind of hit or miss at the end but "Everything Sunny All the Time Always" and the episode with the Sarah Silverman parody character both ruled.

It just today occurred to me that I only watched one of Thursday's Parks and Rec episodes (The Fight.) So I watched the road trip episode today. Ron giving the little girl a claymore mine may have been my favorite.

It just today occurred to me that I only watched one of Thursday's Parks and Rec episodes (The Fight.) So I watched the road trip episode today. Ron giving the little girl a claymore mine may have been my favorite.

I did the exact same thing but with the other episode. I was so happy when I realised I had a whole other episode just waiting to be watched! :D