The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Guest mr. potato head

Finally watched last week's stuff. Parks and Rec was its usual awesome self, The Office was pretty good (really good at the end) even if I don't much care for Will Ferrell's character, and 30 Rock was its usual blend of mediocrity and adequateness. That's one show that really won't age well.

This past week's Community was fucking brilliant. I just watched it for the third time and felt like I needed to say that somewhere.

It's aggravatingly incredible. Amazing how much I love that show.

So many great things going on last night, but I think Margaret Cho as Kim Jong Il won the evening for 30 Rock. Parks and Rec was a close second, though.

About to watch Parks and Rec. Community was wonderful again last night.

"And that's how Jews celebrate weddings! ANTHROPOLOGY!"

Him screaming "ANTHROPOLOGY!" was one of the funniest things I've seen on television in a while. Community was perfect last night.

Yeah, wonderful stuff. He should be in every episode.

Not sure how anything is going to topple Community as the #1 slot of my Best of 2011 list at the end of the year.

Also, not sure how to feel about The Office yet but replacing Michael adjusting his Dundy with Deangelo adjusting his... whatever that was, I didn't quite catch it.

Well, um, yes, I wasn't assuming it to be a permanent change.

EDIT: Also, man, I have no fucking clue what they're doing with Jim anymore. Seems like after the fans rejected the co-boss thing (which was what they were building to the whole time, seriously) they're just sort of doing whatever.

Community was amazing. It was going to have a lot to live up to the expectations set with Modern Warfare last year but they did. So much fun.

Also I liked how they had a little throw back to Lost with Holloway giving a nickname to Annie.