The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Guest mr. potato head

If Outsourced gets another chance over Perfect Couples...

Aside from the Perfect Couples premiere (not counting the December episode) week, Outsourced has pulled higher overall ratings, higher ratings in the demo, and a higher number of viewers every single week.

Guest mr. potato head

Perfect Couples also doesn't have Great Khali cameos.

The Office was great tonight...Jim/Dwight/magic beans felt like a bit of a retread, but the main plot was excellent and Dallas C-plot hilarious. Holly's exit (and the proposal) felt really rushed, but I guess it had to be.

30 Rock was okay, but I can't stand Will Arnett, so glad to see this was just a one-off thing. Hank from Kabletown as unable to show anger isn't really something I like either, especially if he's going to be a recurring character.

Missed Parks and Rec but I'll watch it tomorrow.

Outsourced actually felt better this week. An actual plot works wonders.

It was nice to see Kevin do something smart for the first time in, what. Five seasons?

30 Rock was great. The Aaron Sorkin scene was fantastic, right down to mocking Studio 60.

Community was great. Wonderful subversion of the viewer's expectations, and a good revisiting of the Goodfellas parody episode in examining how Abed interacts with people. It wasn't a gag-heavy episode but whatever, the Cougar Town monologue was brilliant in a much different way than Community is usually brilliant (it also worked well as a way of showing just how good an actor Danny Pudi is, and the moment he shifted from the My Dinner With Andre parody to regular Abed was hysterical).

Community was great. Wonderful subversion of the viewer's expectations, and a good revisiting of the Goodfellas parody episode in examining how Abed interacts with people. It wasn't a gag-heavy episode but whatever, the Cougar Town monologue was brilliant in a much different way than Community is usually brilliant (it also worked well as a way of showing just how good an actor Danny Pudi is, and the moment he shifted from the My Dinner With Andre parody to regular Abed was hysterical).

This was exactly how I felt about Community this week. The Office was pretty touching, I liked it too.

• 4 weeks later...